Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

Xronos__ wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:52 am Hello,
found an issue with rsi__nma_1_2.mq4 while in mtf mode

here have a look
GBPJPYM1rsinmabefore.png

GBPJPYM1rsinmaafter.png

thank you
When you applying indicator with higher TF at lower TF chart,it needs to complete all belonging candles,for example in your case,M5 TF indicator at M1 chart needs 5 candles - MTF works this way
posted with correct name of indicator at that post too "rsi + nma 1_2.mq4"
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:27 pm This is an rsi(6 different types) with coloring, alerts, and arrows on 50 cross.
Beautiful! I love this RSI man. Thank you Mrtools! :thumbup:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mntiwana wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:23 pm
When you applying indicator with higher TF at lower TF chart,it needs to complete all belonging candles,for example in your case,M5 TF indicator at M1 chart needs 5 candles - MTF works this way
posted with correct name of indicator at that post too "rsi + nma 1_2.mq4"
Hello mntiwana ,
exactly!!!! in the provided image are closed i will post another image as well when there is time .
Also when interpolation is not on, as in the example, it must show a step alike line which must stay steady when the htf candle is closed this is not the case in the above example.
This file [rsi + nma 1_2.mq4] is not uploaded by me although the only difference is the filename and line 3 which refers forex-station.com in property link and not f-tsd

Thank you

Xronos__ wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello mntiwana ,
exactly!!!! in the provided image are closed i will post another image as well when there is time .
Also when interpolation is not on, as in the example, it must show a step alike line which must stay steady when the htf candle is closed this is not the case in the above example.
This file [rsi + nma 1_2.mq4] is not uploaded by me although the only difference is the filename and line 3 which refers forex-station.com in property link and not f-tsd

Thank you
No matter for referring forex station and or forex-tsd,it is all about indi name,though not a problem even
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:44 am

Xronos, changed out the old mtf, with the new mtf, added the newest price options, seems ok to me.
Just for the history and to confirm that version rsi + nma 1_3.mq4 is working as expected
here an image before the refresh above is the old version and down the new version and here both of them after the refresh Thank you very much mrtools once again

As posted here by Mntiwana earlier this year, this is Mladen's RSI candles indicator. The previous version posted would not display on my MT4 anymore so I thought I would share the latest working version here.

It has to be one of my favorite versions of the RSI indicator as it really gives you an additional perspective of what price is doing and where it's going. A must-have for the "reversal" traders out there.

Tip: For the trend traders, add a 50 line to the indicator. If the RSI candles are above the 50 line we're in bullish territory and if the RSI candles are below the 50 line the market is bearish.
Also try drawing trendlines directly onto the oscillator for added confluence.

Thanks Mladen.

These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
Fractlr, Thangarasu, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance