Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

reachme wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:09 pm Hi RplusT and Sal, Just now i took 3 trades in live for 30 MIns and won 2 trades and lost 1 trade(AUD/USD) due to sudden down spike. Sorry i didn't capture 1st trade as i almost dived into chart :) Please help me to learn it more and improve it.
Thank you so much for your template and screenshot without it i will lost.
Study and get experiened in DEMO first... dont be huarry to take if you are not fully tuned with PA BAR MOVEMENT, NEWALERTS AND INDIES MOOD /TIPs.
once 2 or 3 days tested and monitored in charts, you can get more ideas how to escape...
" YOU ARE THE ONE TEACHER FOR YOU HOW TO IMPROVE WIN TRADE" . non of other of indicators cannot helps all the time..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:36 am important to check S/R level from web and compaire and confrim ... MT4 pivot!!
Hello Sal, which website do you check the SR levels and can you please reiterate the rules regarding the rebound line method.
The rebound line method thread was one I was fully committed to learning and with a high anticipation of moulding nuggets from it, unfortunately, there were misunderstanding and it was suspended. Thanks sal for resurrecting and styling up that thread.

ekmanso1 wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:42 pm

Hello Sal, which website do you check the SR levels and can you please reiterate the rules regarding the rebound line method.
The rebound line method thread was one I was fully committed to learning and with a high anticipation of moulding nuggets from it, unfortunately, there were misunderstanding and it was suspended. Thanks sal for resurrecting and styling up that thread.
READ post #477, doubt pls. PM...
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi