Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

salexes wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:02 am I am looking for a news indicator which uses this data: myfxbook.com/en/forex-economic-calendar or forexfactory data

I want to implement such an indicator directly into my indicator so it does not display any signals during and x minutes before and after news.

Could anybody help me out ?

regards
The only news indicators at the moment are ones that are based on Forex Factory's data which is nice but be cautious as Forex Factory's calendar will list "major" news releases as only "medium" impact, "low" impact or not list some events at all. For that reason I haven't used Forex Factory's calendar for years but Mladen has made a nice news reader indicator here.

PS: Here is a a small example comparison below.

Forex Factory data
Myfxbook/Forex Station data
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

rijay wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:51 am

hello, friend4you,

the indicator momentum3 aler test is not showing up on chart, only blank subwindow appears. as is seen in attached image

can you please give suggestions for its solution.

thank you in advance.
Try adding these indicators, it may load the original or it is 1090 bug.

Jimmy wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:28 am
The only news indicators at the moment are ones that are based on Forex Factory's data which is nice but be cautious as Forex Factory's calendar will list "major" news releases as only "medium" impact, "low" impact or not list some events at all. For that reason I haven't used Forex Factory's calendar for years but Mladen has made a nice news reader indicator here.

PS: Here is a a small example comparison below.

Forex Factory data
22.png

Myfxbook/Forex Station data
11.png
Thank you will check it out.
How hard would it be to adapt that indicator to myfxbook? They also provide an XML file.

First of all i'd like to thank all the people that are responsible for this beautiful site..it really is a gem and has made trading really enjoyable for me(i'm still a newbie- somehow i enjoy making systems more than trading them - strange).

I have a request for our brilliant coders..is it possible to shade the ptl indicator within the line areas like in the picture. Huge thanks again.