Re: SuperTrend indicators

NotInPortland wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:59 am

thanks, do you have the link?
~ Average true range mode (default)
~ standard error mode
~ standard deviation with out sample correction mode
~ standard deviation with sample correction mode
Built in standard deviation is left out in this version (it is the same as standard deviation with out sample correction mode) . some other changes made too - it is obvious that it is showing a sort of a channel that super trend is using - as recommended,the "trend" line can be used as stop loss value apart from being an entry and exit signal - the channel is showing a sort of expected volatility in which the price is expected to evaluate.
The usual set of alerts is already built in into this version
Sample examples comparison- in one it using ATR when in other it using standard error
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello guys!
I'd like to post here this Super Trend nrp mtf 4_1 histo (alerts) indicator by great mladen :) I love it and may be you'll find this one very useful too. I don't know yet, but probably there is a newer version of it. Last update was on the 20th of January 2017 ------------------------------. Pls let me know if you guys have a newer one. Green pips everyone!

DIM1NE wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:36 pm Hello guys!
I'd like to post here this Super Trend nrp mtf 4_1 histo (alerts) indicator by great mladen :) I love it and may be you'll find this one very useful too. I don't know yet, but probably there is a newer version of it. Last update was on the 20th of January 2017 ------------------------------. Pls let me know if you guys have a newer one. Green pips everyone!

Screen Super Trend nrp mtf 4_1 histo (alerts).png

Super Trend nrp mtf 4_1 histo (alerts).ex4
Super Trend nrp mtf 4_1 histo (alerts).mq4
Yes,it is the latest of its kind - there are a lot of variations of Super Trend indicators,will be posted all step by step

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

poruchik wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:53 pm Hi, mladen!
This indi SuperTrend nrp (new format) alerts not work
See, pleasureSuperTrend nrp (new format)__1.mq4
I think ,the version you posted,is with out alerts - so it will not be alerting
and correct name will be go like this "SuperTrend nrp (new format)"

I spoke about this indicator -----------------------------------------------------, and have laid out another.
I have transferred the indicator to a separate window, it is so more convenient to me to look.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear All,

my target is to get the value of the Supertrend line via the iCustom function.

Code: Select all

Supertrend_1_3_D1_0 =iCustom(Symbol(),1440,"SuperTrend nrp new mtf 2",10,PRICE_CLOSE,1.3,1440,0,1); 
  Supertrend_1_3_D1_1=iCustom(Symbol(),1440,"SuperTrend nrp new mtf 2",10,PRICE_CLOSE,1.3,1440,1,1);  
  Supertrend_1_3_D1_2=iCustom(Symbol(),1440,"SuperTrend nrp new mtf 2",10,PRICE_CLOSE,1.3,1440,2,1);  
  Supertrend_1_3_D1_3=iCustom(Symbol(),1440,"SuperTrend nrp new mtf 2",10,PRICE_CLOSE,1.3,1440,3,1);  
  Supertrend_1_3_D1_4=iCustom(Symbol(),1440,"SuperTrend nrp new mtf 2",10,PRICE_CLOSE,1.3,1440,4,1);  
  Supertrend_1_3_D1_5=iCustom(Symbol(),1440,"SuperTrend nrp new mtf 2",10,PRICE_CLOSE,1.3,1440,5,1);

Unfortunately the indicator's buffers are different from the line value ( expecially when the line is flat ):

Could you please help me.
These users thanked the author andreatrade1 for the post:
Jedidiah

Ganesh wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:18 pm SuperTrend_EA_v1.1.mq4 Dear mladen sir, this attached super trend EA is not working properly[open only buy order.] .kindly rectify it. Also add ... close trade on opposite signal.
A larger part of its is inactive too
Supertrend ...... (EA-using stoch filter)
would you like try this one that using stoch filtering as an extra