Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Just my 3 Cents. When I get bored I trade some binaries too. I feel a MA is more than sufficient. To that I add some Trendlines and S/R. The ZIG Zag Semafor is only for visualization of H/L. I only trade bounces off steep angles and make only a few trades (3 and 5m at the same time). Thus it's not stressful at all. Opportunities are plenty to choose from every day. One can even trade regular FX like that. Well, not on 1M please! I think traders loose because they feel the urgent need to push entries and secondly base it on too many indicators. I keep the chart zoomed out as I find it much easier to see the trades and the whole picture of PA. It's an MA 66/3/6. Have fun!

pacois wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:35 pm

Sal, maybe you did not understand, I can not prove anything in real life, because I did not find strategies that always work, or give me profits.
pacois,
we all trageting one only... win trades.. i do my best to develop stratgey but doesnt mean i can promise and witnessing the win trades and make a combined indicator for auto trades..
i requested only to make arrow and its just for an trend identification for easy way. in all above human eye, brain is must to open trade..
needs to your contribution and help in my given strategy and rules.. :)
thanks
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

silvabizhub wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:47 am This MACD of RSI double is there any version on this forum that has alert sound? lol am becoming old now
Usually when asked/requested once,it figured enough as we reading/noticing all and every single post,any way your desired tool is posted at macd thread
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.