Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:13 am

I think we can work togheter to get a constant winiing system, nobody will give you for free a proven winning system.
you are right.. :)
what i understand from this sytem, each pairs have different setting and time to win >85 to 95% ratio...
given tpl is just for eurusd.. usd jpy is totally differnet..
i am turnign the setting to match most major pairs which cannot be disclose bez. it will not helps other who is not in my location/country. each trader must fine tune the settings after careful watching the market trend. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

silvabizhub wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:27 am Great work SAL i had the same idea this week so i tried to ask our coders to help adding alert on the cross of macd of rsi double, am working on other strategy right now but I will take my time to test this
thanks siva,
if a group team work can traget instead of single person who dig and search for the tressure hunt. :)

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:30 am I am working in a system with my custom indicators, but need more test. The problem with robots is you will never get the same results of manual trading, beacouse dont know about PA. Anyway i continue looking for good indicator for robots but i have 65% win rate in long terms.
nice cladi...
can post the indicator and rules will be great . sometime some rules and indicator can modify my ideas as well :clap: ;)