Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

iwank.alves wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:23 pm
xxx.png
hallo mrtools
help me please
why in my mt4 this indicator not show/not draw?
thanks
Hello mate,

If the indicator's lines are not working, please open the indicator in Metaeditor and press "Compile" three times. This will fix any display issues associated with your version of MT4. Let us know how you go!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

silvabizhub wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:05 am Hello Sir Mntiwana, am kindly asking is there any MACD of RSI having alert sound on one of our threads here?
Regards
There are a lot of variations of MACD RSI by our experts,any way posting one at macd thread that can do what you asked and more too
here
viewtopic.php?p=1295364963#p1295364963
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:03 am This is an updated version of rsx + ma and tma centered bands indicator, added the newest prices for the rsx, newest mtf, and the rsx signal line has more choices for moving average, and it's now user friendly. The divergence now has arrows for hidden and classical divergence.
mrtools... Mladen... I can't thank you enough for this indicator... The TMA bands is BIG advantage... for smoothing, for direction, for reversals... for everything.. I WISH you could add the TMA bands also on other indicators... Imagine the Disparity Index, EFT macd, CCIs, DSSs, Angle of Averages, Velocity, or anything else from these you have already added floating levels... You could make an entirely new collection!

Anyway, THANK YOU for this rsx! i know it's not new, i wish i had noticed it earlier...

P.S. Your work takes trading to a higher level... many ordinary people put food on the table thanks to you.... This is what i am sayng for you when i read bullshit like ''indicators are useless''.... For too many, your Work is precious!