Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

[quote=nishhhan post_id=1295364789 time=1508326903 user_id=4929079]
Dear Coders,

Could someone please let me know if this indicator code is repainting or not.

Regards,

Nishant P.

//*******************************************************************//
#property description "Ïëàòèì çà êàæäóþ ñäåëêó Forex èç 30+ áðîêåðîâ"
#property description "Ïåðåä Âàìè íîâûé èíñòðóìåíò òðåéäåðà ,Ñåðâèñ, îñóùåñòâëÿþùèé ìãíîâåííûé âîçâðàò äî 95% îò ñïðåäà (ðèáåéò) áîëåå ÷åì â 30 ñàìûõ íàäåæíûõ è ïðîâåðåííûõ áðîêåðîâ ñ ìèðîâûìè èìåíàì
//*******************************************************************/
// 52D46093050F38C27267BCE42543EF
_______________________________________________________________________________________
I think it is a decompiled code - then no needs to post whole code lines,simply code within mq4/ex4 format is enough
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Kratos wrote: Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:16 pm Hello dear coders, please I'll like to request for an arrow indicator when stochastic breaks or crosses bollinger band. Picture below shows bollinger band channel applied to stochastic oscillator. b.jpg
There is a very good and old version of BB Stoch,posted by Mrtools in stoch thread it includes 3 state alerts with arrows,simply that is not slope coloring

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sal wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:33 am hi
can experts helps to identify the attached snap channel (red & green) indicator. if its available please share.
Seems some tma centered with some hand drawn experimenting,though you always post dim and part of pictures - but experts can better guide

hi coders/traders/guru,

i am looking for a rsi dashboard(for 28pairs/no need mtf) that send out alert (notification) when it move from OB to OS (vice versa). if there is an available indicator, can direct me to it? if not,if it is not costly to code, to show my sincerity, my offer for this indicator (5USD, ok?) need setting for choice of rsi period, price used for rsi calculation, ob and os setting. just have an sth in mind to test out. i m using this indicator from mladen.

greatly appreciate if anyone can help me out.

Fellow coders and traders, I have a request for an indicator that ive searched extensively for but could not find anything similar.

Id like to have entries based on the DOT method but instead of the predefined TP settings Id like it to be based off % ADR for a peroid of 30 days. The DOT indicators TP are a bit too conservative. The DOT indicator is attached, Thank you in advance.

rainbow101 wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:01 am

hi coders/traders/guru,

i am looking for a rsi dashboard(for 28pairs/no need mtf) that send out alert (notification) when it move from OB to OS (vice versa). if there is an available indicator, can direct me to it? if not,if it is not costly to code, to show my sincerity, my offer for this indicator (5USD, ok?) need setting for choice of rsi period, price used for rsi calculation, ob and os setting. just have an sth in mind to test out. i m using this indicator from mladen.

greatly appreciate if anyone can help me out.
Something similar to this?