Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

topi wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:32 pm hi mrtools/mladen
got this indi. from mladen's masterpiece indicators system. can u plz add the alerts to this indi?
thanks in advance
Topi, cleaned and fixed the code, made it user friendly with the alerts.Btw. not sure why this is included in Mladen's masterpiece system because that version was not his, that was a very old system that he fixed long ago.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
In2Blues, Jedidiah

AlexLoco wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:12 pm Dear Mladen or mrtools, i will use this RSX as my main signal, and its TMA will be my main filter... can you please add arrows when the signal line of the RSX crosses the TMA? (arrow codes option also would help a lot!) I will appreciate it! thanks in advance!

rsx + ma + tma abands (mtf + divergence + alerts).ex4
Hi, I think since the tma recalculates, the arrows would be untrustworthy.

AlexLoco wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:12 pm Dear Mladen or mrtools, i will use this RSX as my main signal, and its TMA will be my main filter... can you please add arrows when the signal line of the RSX crosses the TMA? (arrow codes option also would help a lot!) I will appreciate it! thanks in advance!

rsx + ma + tma abands (mtf + divergence + alerts).ex4
AlexLoco, as signal line, did you mean the rsx crossing the bands or the rsx signal crossing the bands? Also like Pacois stated wouldn't arrows crossing the TMA centered bands be misleading?