Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators

Trend direction & force index - smoothed 1.02
MRTOOLS : This is Mladen's latest Trend direction and force index with the addition of the 38 averages option and alerts on the histo color change.
Originally posted here click here
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

hmwa wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:03 pm Hi mntiwana, thanks for your tireless and generous work. What is the name of the price band in the main chart? Is it possible to post the template please? Thank you sir.
It is TMA from Averages version with "-5" shift - period 5 - i tried to bring it equal to tma centered and it turn same - i think on lower TFs it will be work where few bars no problem,conditionally if you trading long term trading on lower TFs

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

hmwa wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:50 pm Thanks bro for your prompt reply. Just wondering if there is a non repainting price band similar to TMA. I've tried ATR HiLo Channel Arrows TT but it also recalculates.
I am already working on it and tested hundreds indicators,from bands/channels,all those are +/- similar to tma centered and no repaints - but did not find any same exact to tma centered and i think it never be any where with out repainting - so you have 2 choices,accept repainting issue or forgot about - i am talking about tma centered