Re: Indicator requests and ideas

Help With Adding Arrows and Alert To A Coral + Bands Trend Indicator

I have managed to combine 2 indicators (Coral & some bands). They seems to give very good initial entry points for a trending market.

But I am falling to add arrows and alert on cross over of the bands & Trendlines

Can you please help me add down arrows and alert when Band2 crosses Lower Trendline, and Up arrows when Band1 crosses Upper Trendline as illustrated in the attached image.

I have also attached the indicator.

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Attachments
Coral-Bands-Combo.png
Coral+Bands-Combo.mq4
(10.92 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

nanos wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:15 pm
Help With Adding Arrows and Alert To A Coral + Bands Trend Indicator

I have managed to combine 2 indicators (Coral & some bands). They seems to give very good initial entry points for a trending market.

But I am falling to add arrows and alert on cross over of the bands & Trendlines

Can you please help me add down arrows and alert when Band2 crosses Lower Trendline, and Up arrows when Band1 crosses Upper Trendline as illustrated in the attached image.

I have also attached the indicator.

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance
I think the picture is so poor to see exact,may be needs change bands color to different

[/quote]
I think the picture is so poor to see exact,may be needs change bands color to different
[/quote]

Thanks for the fast reply mntiwana.

I am not very good with colors but I hope the image below gives a better picture.

1. Red arrow appears when Band2 (Yellow Line) crosses the Lower Trendline (Aqua Dotted Line)

2. Green arrow appears when Band1 (Blue Line) crosses the Upper Trendline (Red Dotted Line)

I have re attached the indicator with the colors as in the image.
Attachments
Coral-Bands-Combo1.png
Coral+Bands-Combo.mq4
(11.18 KiB) Downloaded 44 times

nanos wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:21 pm
[/quote]

Thanks for the fast reply mntiwana.

I am not very good with colors but I hope the image below gives a better picture.

1. Red arrow appears when Band2 (Yellow Line) crosses the Lower Trendline (Aqua Dotted Line)

2. Green arrow appears when Band1 (Blue Line) crosses the Upper Trendline (Red Dotted Line)

I have re attached the indicator with the colors as in the image.
[/quote]
As per my knowing the ver you posted is decompiled,so nothing can be done with such codes
then there are so many bands and channels indicators almost every sort,you can search and try on

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am
Masshu wrote:
Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:55 am

Dear mntiwana,

Is there any way to add an input to the TMA centered indicator that can adjust the degree of the 'intensiveness'/frequency of the yellow slope to perform like the red slope?
I think our kind experts will not invest more time on old and repainting indicator
why you want that opposite way when all other users like the indicator close around the price and that is reason of centered tma popularity
Is just an idea, with add the number to get different result than the original, much appreciate if some of experts can help to code it.

Hi kind Experts
Can you plz manage time to code or merge some snippet within "Daily data 3_1" indicator for to show multiple TFs bar/candles along with daily bar corresponding to their bull/bear colors,as shown in picture - i applied multiple instances of "Candle Display v2 nmc" indicator for to show illustration picture
regards
Attachments
EURUSDM5-multi instances.png
Candle Display v2 nmc.ex4
(72.46 KiB) Downloaded 25 times
Daily data 3_1.mq4
(22.57 KiB) Downloaded 16 times

fxover wrote:
Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:15 pm
i have noticed a new approach here ..
i was totally ignored by Mr Mladen and Mr tools
i wonder why they skip my request ..i say this because
we are not used to be ignored by them ..
the indecision is a decision in itself !!!
Hello mate, I must apologize for you feeling that way. Mladen and Mrtools are very busy with their coding, trading and helping others as well and sometimes we accidentally miss posts due to newer replies etc. But they are not ignoring you on purpose.
If it's urgent don't hesitate to send a PM!
And if you could please also remember to link your post to them so they know where your original question is located.

Happy trading :)

Mr Tools,
MLaden,

I have a difficult request :-
The attached indicator is the best single indicator that I have used but for me it would help enormously if one thing could be altered.
I realise this in a very difficult piece of coding to achieve but if it can be achieved then it will be a perfect indicator for my purposes.
If it can be done I will prepare a Word document with the HUGE advantages of using this as a single indicator.
One last request - if it cannot be done please let me know as I need to move one.

REQUEST : -
The single black line in the code on line 12 - can this be made into a dual colour based on direction, the same as the line blue and yellow on lines 14 and 15?

Thanks and I do appreciate all of your work.
TEAMTRADER
Attachments
rsima_bands nmc 6 lines.mq4
(16.24 KiB) Downloaded 22 times