Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:42 am
I think our kind experts will not invest more time on old and repainting indicator
why you want that opposite way when all other users like the indicator close around the price and that is reason of centered tma popularity
Is just an idea, with add the number to get different result than the original, much appreciate if some of experts can help to code it.

Hi kind Experts
Can you plz manage time to code or merge some snippet within "Daily data 3_1" indicator for to show multiple TFs bar/candles along with daily bar corresponding to their bull/bear colors,as shown in picture - i applied multiple instances of "Candle Display v2 nmc" indicator for to show illustration picture
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

fxover wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:15 pm i have noticed a new approach here ..
i was totally ignored by Mr Mladen and Mr tools
i wonder why they skip my request ..i say this because
we are not used to be ignored by them ..
the indecision is a decision in itself !!!
Hello mate, I must apologize for you feeling that way. Mladen and Mrtools are very busy with their coding, trading and helping others as well and sometimes we accidentally miss posts due to newer replies etc. But they are not ignoring you on purpose.
If it's urgent don't hesitate to send a PM!
And if you could please also remember to link your post to them so they know where your original question is located.

Happy trading :)
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Mr Tools,
MLaden,

I have a difficult request :-
The attached indicator is the best single indicator that I have used but for me it would help enormously if one thing could be altered.
I realise this in a very difficult piece of coding to achieve but if it can be achieved then it will be a perfect indicator for my purposes.
If it can be done I will prepare a Word document with the HUGE advantages of using this as a single indicator.
One last request - if it cannot be done please let me know as I need to move one.

REQUEST : -
The single black line in the code on line 12 - can this be made into a dual colour based on direction, the same as the line blue and yellow on lines 14 and 15?

Thanks and I do appreciate all of your work.
TEAMTRADER

[quote=TEAMTRADER post_id=1295364560 time=1507893868 user_id=4913924]
Mr Tools,
MLaden,

I have a difficult request :-
The attached indicator is the best single indicator that I have used but for me it would help enormously if one thing could be altered.
I realise this in a very difficult piece of coding to achieve but if it can be achieved then it will be a perfect indicator for my purposes.
If it can be done I will prepare a Word document with the HUGE advantages of using this as a single indicator.
One last request - if it cannot be done please let me know as I need to move one.

Thanks and I do appreciate all of your work.
TEAMTRADER
[/quote]

Teamtrader,what is your request?

fxover wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:15 pm i have noticed a new approach here ..
i was totally ignored by Mr Mladen and Mr tools
i wonder why they skip my request ..i say this because
we are not used to be ignored by them ..
the indecision is a decision in itself !!!
Aside from what jimmy and Mrtools explained you,sometimes there are reasons to be not answered,the code with repainting issue,renamed,decompiled,requiring fully rewrite and or so poor logic wise and performance wise to be used in any strategy,so like these codes are might be over looked,you all have to know there is no single post that is not read
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:27 pm

Teamtrader,what is your request?
I have tried three times to edit the original request and to reply to your response - so third time lucky?
The request is:-
On line 12 of the code (black is the colour) - it shows as a single black line on the indicator.
One lines 14 and 15 of the code the colours yellow and blue are show as a multi-coloured line on the indicator.
Could the black line on line 12 be made into a directional multi-coloured line as in lines 14 and 15?
This would help immensely if it could be done.
I know the principal is simple but I realise that the coding is very difficult.
If this request does not take I have copied it and will PM you.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER