Re: Identify This Indicator

piring wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:32 pm

Hello Everyone,
STC histogram does not look like this unknown indicator as this unknown indicator shows all red vertical bars facing downwards.
Please what is the name of this indicator? I would like to know it too. Many Thanks.
Honey man ,please read the indicator author (Mladen) post
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:13 pm
Honey man ,please read the indicator author (Mladen) post
mntiwana, I have gone through the entire thread of the indicator that Mladen has posted, and the indicators posted in the thread don't look like this unknown indicator. This unknown indicator shows all its histogram in inverted look.

piring wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:45 pm

mntiwana, I have gone through the entire thread of the indicator that Mladen has posted, and the indicators posted in the thread don't look like this unknown indicator. This unknown indicator shows all its histogram in inverted look.
I dont know why you guys are so interested in a code that is showing/forming inversibly (not correct)
THE REASON : somebody make changes in code (invert) to hide and pretend as his code and sell it,may be (but i am sure) he posted with some new name with ex4 file format,dont you see zero line up side,its center point is 50 not zero
Mladen already told you and explained what it is about,so you can not find this (wrong coded) in STC thread because Experts always post properly coded indicators - seems like leg up head down
When Mladen told you exact so why it is still considered as unknown

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:55 am
I dont know why you guys are so interested in a code that is showing/forming inversibly (not correct)
THE REASON : somebody make changes in code (invert) to hide and pretend as his code and sell it,may be (but i am sure) he posted with some new name with ex4 file format,dont you see zero line up side,its center point is 50 not zero
Mladen already told you and explained what it is about,so you can not find this (wrong coded) in STC thread because Experts always post properly coded indicators - seems like leg up head down
When Mladen told you exact so why it is still considered as unknown
This indicator shows well the trend and promptly gives the signals with the trend.
Mladen does not know what is the indicator. He didn't see the code. This is only his assumption based on appearance

hi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCnYnMmNIY

does anyone know what is the channel indicator used in fxpreis indicator?

it doesnt show up in the newer mt4 demo platform even though i put all the indicator from the older meta trader folder over to the new meta trader.
anyone can advise on this?

this indicator is still working on the older meta trader.

rainbow101 wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:00 pm hi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTCnYnMmNIY

does anyone know what is the channel indicator used in fxpreis indicator?

it doesnt show up in the newer mt4 demo platform even though i put all the indicator from the older meta trader folder over to the new meta trader.
anyone can advise on this?

this indicator is still working on the older meta trader.
Have you mq4 format file for to check and turn workable in new mt4 compatible ?

mntiwana wrote: Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:20 pm
Have you mq4 format file for to check and turn workable in new mt4 compatible ?
sorry i dont know how to add rar file. here are the mq4. hope you can help so i can use on new meta trader. i used the 4e version.

rainbow101 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:02 pm

sorry i dont know how to add rar file. here are the mq4. hope you can help so i can use on new meta trader. i used the 4e version.
I think all these files/codes are decompiled,so nothing can be done with,sorry