Re: Range Trading & Sideways Market filters for MT4

friend4you wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:50 pm There are possibilities, but I like bands more, posted here:
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295364027

NZDUSD 5 min:

nu bands f4y Screen_20170928_144657.png
Looking nice both bands,if possible post bands setting (template) to help others too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

friend4you wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:29 am

As you proposed this indicator as sideway filter, which settings do you use on forex charts?
Pretty man
You post your rest of setup (TF with desired indicators) i means illustration picture and leave "trend direction" for me ,i will be adjust it to your setup according to price line

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

rijay wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:53 pm

target bands are nice to find out overbought and oversold levels on dynamic basis. prices seems to be respecting borders of bands !
as bands itself are slow repainting issue does not hurt much.
thanks for target bands.
Is target bands not renamed from "TMA CG" (center of gravity) one of Mladen ver ?