Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Help With Adding Arrows and Alert To A Coral + Bands Trend Indicator

I have managed to combine 2 indicators (Coral & some bands). They seems to give very good initial entry points for a trending market.

But I am falling to add arrows and alert on cross over of the bands & Trendlines

Can you please help me add down arrows and alert when Band2 crosses Lower Trendline, and Up arrows when Band1 crosses Upper Trendline as illustrated in the attached image.

I have also attached the indicator.

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance

nanos wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:15 pm Help With Adding Arrows and Alert To A Coral + Bands Trend Indicator

I have managed to combine 2 indicators (Coral & some bands). They seems to give very good initial entry points for a trending market.

But I am falling to add arrows and alert on cross over of the bands & Trendlines

Can you please help me add down arrows and alert when Band2 crosses Lower Trendline, and Up arrows when Band1 crosses Upper Trendline as illustrated in the attached image.

I have also attached the indicator.

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance
I think the picture is so poor to see exact,may be needs change bands color to different
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

[/quote]
I think the picture is so poor to see exact,may be needs change bands color to different
[/quote]

Thanks for the fast reply mntiwana.

I am not very good with colors but I hope the image below gives a better picture.

1. Red arrow appears when Band2 (Yellow Line) crosses the Lower Trendline (Aqua Dotted Line)

2. Green arrow appears when Band1 (Blue Line) crosses the Upper Trendline (Red Dotted Line)

I have re attached the indicator with the colors as in the image.

nanos wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:21 pm
[/quote]

Thanks for the fast reply mntiwana.

I am not very good with colors but I hope the image below gives a better picture.

1. Red arrow appears when Band2 (Yellow Line) crosses the Lower Trendline (Aqua Dotted Line)

2. Green arrow appears when Band1 (Blue Line) crosses the Upper Trendline (Red Dotted Line)

I have re attached the indicator with the colors as in the image.
[/quote]
As per my knowing the ver you posted is decompiled,so nothing can be done with such codes
then there are so many bands and channels indicators almost every sort,you can search and try on
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.