Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Lei Wulong wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:07 am
Good Nas that you have found it, I looked for the original but did not found it directly and my wife called me, we had to leave. I 'always' listen to my wife ...
Thanks wulong :)
It is nice to always listen wife,in other case you have to stay out in coming cold days :)
honey,there are more upgraded versions of it too
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

smok wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:51 am

btw, it looks like this.
3 Auto Regression Channel (with shift for all frames and refresh every tick)
Though this is not that you searching for,but interesting to try,long ago Wulong posted it
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

smok wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:50 am Hey all,
lineer regression breakout indicator
can someone explain this indicator settings? cant read characters.

if you have, another lineer regression channel indicators, i would like to test it.
Step by Step how to reconstruct wrong encoded characters in mq4 files
1) Download Notepad++ link [ https://notepad-plus-plus.org ]
2)Install the app
3)run Notepad++
4)open a new blank document if is not there already
5)Open mq4 file with wrong encoded strings in mt4 editor
6)select and copy the string in question keep in mind the line number on the left of the mq4 editor
7)write in a row inside the Notepad++ the number line of the mt4 editor add a space and paste the wrong encoded string in Notepad++
8)repeat steps 6 and 7 to include all strings one in each row
9)determine the correct encoding, maybe the name of the author will help or an email address inside the file or the website you downloaded from etc. assuming is Russian for our example
10)go to menu Notepad++/Encoding/Character sets/Cyrillic/Windows-1251
11)save the file
now you have all strings converted with the corresponding line numbers to put them back
if the results of the saved file are not readable in the original language then you made wrong Character set or wrong Code page assumption
in this case you have to repeat the steps 10 and 11 until you find the correct one.
When you finish you can
12)translate the string to your language if it isn't
13)use the line numbers to replace the strings inside the mq4 file (backup the original file first ) and proceed

:thumbup:
These users thanked the author Xronos__ for the post:
Thangarasu

Xronos__ wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:47 am
Step by Step how to reconstruct wrong encoded characters in mq4 files
1) Download Notepad++ link [ https://notepad-plus-plus.org ]
2)Install the app
3)run Notepad++
4)open a new blank document if is not there already
5)Open mq4 file with wrong encoded strings in mt4 editor
6)select and copy the string in question keep in mind the line number on the left of the mq4 editor
7)write in a row inside the Notepad++ the number line of the mt4 editor add a space and paste the wrong encoded string in Notepad++
8)repeat steps 6 and 7 to include all strings one in each row
9)determine the correct encoding, maybe the name of the author will help or an email address inside the file or the website you downloaded from etc. assuming is Russian for our example
10)go to menu Notepad++/Encoding/Character sets/Cyrillic/Windows-1251
11)save the file
now you have all strings converted with the corresponding line numbers to put them back
if the results of the saved file are not readable in the original language then you made wrong Character set or wrong Code page assumption
in this case you have to repeat the steps 10 and 11 until you find the correct one.
When you finish you can
12)translate the string to your language if it isn't
13)use the line numbers to replace the strings inside the mq4 file (backup the original file first ) and proceed

:thumbup:
i googled and found faster method.

https://2cyr.com/decode/