Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I hope if someone could help me to remove the sound notifications from the indicator because it's annoying and never stop..
On the other hand the alert should be if the blue line or green line one of them touched the red overbought line, and the same if it touched the red oversold line..
The indicator should have an options like,, (overbought alert true/false) and (oversold alert true/false)

hassan5041 wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:20 am I hope if someone could help me to remove the sound notifications from the indicator because it's annoying and never stop..
On the other hand the alert should be if the blue line or green line one of them touched the red overbought line, and the same if it touched the red oversold line..
The indicator should have an options like,, (overbought alert true/false) and (oversold alert true/false)
Hassan5041, pretty sure this version the code was cleaned up by Mladen with our standard alerts and mtf added.

Lei Wulong wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:08 am Hi Mladen/MrTools !

Is it possible to code some kind of 'rubberband' indicator? I would like to know the distance of the price from the Hull Parabolic period 600 on M1 in (fractional) pips. Like the example : little yellow box on the chart and a possibility to drag it anywhere on the chart, or simple x, y parameters ....
When price is too far away from a slow ma, it will want to return to it. This happens often at figures around 100, 125, 150 and 175.

THANKS !
Lei Wulong
Hi, Please where I can find the volatility adjusted dss indicator, and settings as in the figure. Thank you.