Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 am

Hello Loki, far as I know CCFP type indicators are based on what you are talking about.
Hello mrtools,
the ccfp indicators i tried are most based on ma's. often based on slope or distance from ma. i know macd is also based on ma's but it has, for me, a better perspective to compare pairs. i use the strength of macd between pairs and positive/negative correlation for this strategy to spot trade. like current trade in examples usd/cad and aud/usd. after lots work and time i noticed this pairs are interesting to short/go long. i could get in early when al was automated. i mean if there was a cs MACD.
Attachments

Tanzenkran wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:29 am

mntiwana what is that indicator in post #2012 that has the different support and resistance levels on the chart? Where do I download it?
Chanell 4
It is channel 4 indicator using EMA period 233 with 3 volatility (SR) bands - and i applied EMA on that from Averages ver with same attributes to make center line slope coloring (where white center line)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Loki wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:04 pm

Hello mntiwana,
i am aware of that indicator. i have already. But it does not fit on screen and is so much work to measure 28 currency pairs at the same time every candle. I think it would be a very valuable creation for all built-in mt4 indicators that would have option to weigh all currencies against each other. Maybe is a too big project. But if there is already one i can see in code myself how to change that
It is good to know,you are of aware of that and having it already
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mladen and Mr. Tools,

Is it possible to add 2 more parameters in the inputs of the attached zigpips indicator as

Display Long Pips: True/False
Display Short Pips: True/False

or

Pips Display: Long/Short/Both

or something similar so that the indicator would be able to display only long zigpips or only short zigpips instead of displaying both. Thank you as always..