Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello coders,
maybe this is already exist but if not; is there someone that can code macd based on all majors and crosses?
What i mean is for example; normally when macd is used on gbp/usd, the prices of those currencies are used only. but i like to display macd on gbp/usd where the 2 currencies are weighted/measured against all other currencies. So more or less currency strength macd?
I hope it is a bit clear because my english is not best.
Regards, Loki

Loki wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:20 am Hello coders,
maybe this is already exist but if not; is there someone that can code macd based on all majors and crosses?
What i mean is for example; normally when macd is used on gbp/usd, the prices of those currencies are used only. but i like to display macd on gbp/usd where the 2 currencies are weighted/measured against all other currencies. So more or less currency strength macd?
Regards, Loki
I think you can try on multi pair macd,use as many instances for every next pair (currency)
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:37 pm
I think you can try on multi pair macd,use as many instances for every next pair (currency)
Hello mntiwana,
i am aware of that indicator. i have already. But it does not fit on screen and is so much work to measure 28 currency pairs at the same time every candle. I think it would be a very valuable creation for all built-in mt4 indicators that would have option to weigh all currencies against each other. Maybe is a too big project. But if there is already one i can see in code myself how to change that

Loki wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:20 am Hello coders,
Regards, Loki
Hello Loki, far as I know CCFP type indicators are based on what you are talking about.