Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

hai friends,
the new stratgey after some modification in rules attached . i did some demo test, but pls. test before to go for real account.
RULES.
UP
1) when pink line is above the golden line & below zero level , white arrows painted
2)when pink line is above the golden line & above zero level , Red arrow (small) painted

DOWN
opposite.

PLS. post your test results :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:56 am hai friends,
the new stratgey after some modification in rules attached . i did some demo test, but pls. test before to go for real account.
RULES.
UP
1) when pink line is above the golden line & below zero level , white arrows painted
2)when pink line is above the golden line & above zero level , Red arrow (small) painted

DOWN
opposite.

Hi sal,
what is the name of the white arrows indicator?
i have attach the template but there is no white arrow on the front chart, the white arrow only appear on the back of the chart,
here is the snaps : best regards.

shinnosuke wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:17 pm

Hi sal,
what is the name of the white arrows indicator?
i have attach the template but there is no white arrow on the front chart, the white arrow only appear on the back of the chart,
here is the snaps :
EURUSDM1.png
best regards.
hi shinnosuke
at my opinion it is one of the tdi indies find here viewtopic.php?f=578480&t=8472608&start=10 Try it out :-)
regards markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

sal wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:56 am hai friends,
RULES.
UP

DOWN
opposite.

Sal thanks for your work, SSA Normalized and the adaptable RSI arrows not showing in my chart please help me