Re: Do You Get THAT Feeling?

While I believe that the justice system should aim for rehabilitation and helping people return back into society, that sort of thing should be aimed at non-violent criminals. I cannot even remotely imagine pardoning (or rehabilitating), for that matter, a predator who was abusing a child over the course of more than a decade. Awful.

mntiwana wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:19 pm How much freak and impassioned is "....zorpia.com" for members to come and visit them :)
i visit them after 1 year but i win based on most visited member,what a scam
That makes much sense. Zorpia as network site must use yahoo-addresses for mails. Not office@zorpia.com like every normal company would do, but zorpia.office@yahoo.com You get "$1,500,000 dollars" (and 1,500,000 spam mails) but $$$$$Do11ar$$$$$$ (please observe the 'S' at the end of Dollar! Toy money, not the real currency)

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:05 pm While I believe that the justice system should aim for rehabilitation and helping people return back into society, that sort of thing should be aimed at non-violent criminals. I cannot even remotely imagine pardoning (or rehabilitating), for that matter, a predator who was abusing a child over the course of more than a decade. Awful.
For me also not understandable how they will rehabilitate such person. The only decision I see is electric chair or may be life imprisonment if I have to be gentle
However, this is another proof that with the right connections and funds you could get away from everything.

LazarR wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:24 pm

For me also not understandable how they will rehabilitate such person. The only decision I see is electric chair or may be life imprisonment if I have to be gentle
However, this is another proof that with the right connections and funds you could get away from everything.
My heart goes out to his poor victim. I cannot imagine how horrific it is to realize that their dignity and well-being mean so little.

mlawson71 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:05 pm While I believe that the justice system should aim for rehabilitation and helping people return back into society, that sort of thing should be aimed at non-violent criminals. I cannot even remotely imagine pardoning (or rehabilitating), for that matter, a predator who was abusing a child over the course of more than a decade. Awful.
I really hope that one day the people in power who have committed such repugnant crimes of all types , receive a fitting judgement.Unfortunately I am not optimistic it will occur in this world.
However, any system that can be bought down upon discovery of something like this , is certainly working better than many other political establishments and systems

bonifaas_abe wrote: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:15 pm

I really hope that one day the people in power who have committed such repugnant crimes of all types , receive a fitting judgement.Unfortunately I am not optimistic it will occur in this world.
However, any system that can be bought down upon discovery of something like this , is certainly working better than many other political establishments and systems
That is a good point. At least there's actually a reaction to the backlash. In some places there's no backlash, what's left for a reaction to it.