Re: Range and Renko Indicators

1.) Is that renko chart problem ?
2.) Or the behaviour of renko in that way ?
3.) Is that renko safe for trading ?
4.) But many lows & highs or correct ?

Please describe disadvantages of renkocharts
Thankyou........
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

TRADERSM wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:07 am
1.) Is that renko chart problem ?
2.) Or the behaviour of renko in that way ?
3.) Is that renko safe for trading ?
4.) But many lows & highs or correct ?

Please describe disadvantages of renkocharts
Thankyou........
Renko or Rangebar charts are safe, but MT4 has a repainting issue and there was never an effort to solve that from MetaQuotes. There are Renko charts with wicks. You seem to have the normal version (the pic is too small) and there the Renko High isn't the Candlechart High, because it draws a new renko when the full range is filled, but live you see it going in that direction and coming back. It looks that your indi, that draws the offline chart didn't draw the chart to the end. Restart your MT4 or put the Renko chart indi on the chart again.

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:38 am

Renko or Rangebar charts are safe, but MT4 has a repainting issue and there was never an effort to solve that from MetaQuotes. There are Renko charts with wicks. You seem to have the normal version (the pic is too small) and there the Renko High isn't the Candlechart High, because it draws a new renko when the full range is filled, but live you see it going in that direction and coming back. It looks that your indi, that draws the offline chart didn't draw the chart to the end. Restart your MT4 or put the Renko chart indi on the chart again.
Thankyou bro ........
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

FXchaos wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 pm only way to solve this repaint/recalculation problem you have to run metatrader with offline renko/rangebar charts on VPS 24h/day :)
"The indicator should be attached to 1-minute charts for best historical candle accuracy." When 24/5 isn't a solution ;)
The reason is because it has only the OHLCV-Data (barwise) of the chart, not the tickwise data that it needed for a nrp performance. M1 has the most bars, so it can't draw so many Renkos back in history as on higher tfs.

how to open 2 renko (same script )charts with different values for (eg) GOLD 14/GOLD 33 When i try this i got any one of the value only ..........thankyou

how to open 2 renko (same script )charts with different values for (eg) GOLD 14/GOLD 33 When i try this i got any one of the value only ..........thankyou

bilbao wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 5:09 am Tipu Renko allows to display the Renko bricks on the normal price graph
Hi bilbao -----------> thanks so much for these posts. But as promising as this particular indicator is I find that it is very unstable in application. By this I mean that sometimes it just disappears from the screen completely and may come back on once I refresh but not always. I find its potential fascinating and if it were possible to stabilize the display it would be a most useful indicator regardless of lag. So my question is, is there a way to post a version that does not disappear and that is stable? I have always wanted to use renko but I am not able to go through with the procedures for implementing actual renko bars so this was a super solution except of course that with this instability I am now reporting I am again defeated. Can you do anything to help? Thanks in advance.