Re: Timmy's Expert advisor service

char2903 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:18 pm

Please correct me if am wrong. Considering the indicator repaints like crazy, we are still going with a combination of 2 indicators here for our entry/exit.
candle 0 should close above BB stop blue line at the same time momentum is > 0, green histo > 0 & red histo = 0. If all these satisfy then wait for the next candle to open and break the high of prev candle (for which all the conditions were met) and if and only if the high is broken take a buy trade.
With this being the whole strategy, am not sure how squeeze break repainting cause any issue.
But you said you wanted 4 different trades on each of your signals 2 of them used squeeze break,
And then you had closings aswell with squeeze break , that what what I said that made everything wrong because squeeze break can and will change it's past value, and have a buy or sell based on that will make stuff wrong.

But if you want all of the condition on one trade it's a different thing .

More or less it's only the bb part that will make things happend , the other of the squeeze break will show what you want if it breaks higher high i think .

Loki wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello mntiwana,

what i post is universal ea. everybody can use thier own signal indicator and/or filter indicator to make own ea. not neccesary rsi and macd. you can enter your own indicators in field 'indicator name' and 'filter name'.

see picture for example. i use sample signal indicator 'simplestoch' and as filter indicator 'nlma'.
now just alocate the buy and sell buffers for signal indicator and alocate uptrend and downtrend buffers for filter.
In example there is only 1 buy in the square because nlma is uptrend and simplestoch in buy signal.
i add indicators so you can test yourself but you can use any other indicators if you want. you just need to know what is buy/sell buffer and what is uptrend/downtrend buffer.

universalea.png
Oh ic,it is sample EA :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TimmyHanke wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:30 pm

But you said you wanted 4 different trades on each of your signals 2 of them used squeeze break,
And then you had closings aswell with squeeze break , that what what I said that made everything wrong because squeeze break can and will change it's past value, and have a buy or sell based on that will make stuff wrong.

But if you want all of the condition on one trade it's a different thing .

More or less it's only the bb part that will make things happend , the other of the squeeze break will show what you want if it breaks higher high i think .
Ohh my mistake then. Sorry for confusing you with the 4 entries part. Can you please ignore that part and have just 1 entry and 1 exit where

Entry is - candle 0 should close above BB stop blue line at the same time momentum is > 0, green histo > 0 & red histo = 0. If all these satisfy then wait for the next candle to open and break the high of prev candle (for which all the conditions were met) and if and only if the high is broken take a buy trade.
Stop loss - BB stops + 2 pips
Trailing stop loss - BB stops
Break even move - as an option for user to key in the pips
Exit is - when either momentum < 0 or red histo > 0 or candle close below red BB stops

Sell is reverse.

char2903 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:33 pm

Ohh my mistake then. Sorry for confusing you with the 4 entries part. Can you please ignore that part and have just 1 entry and 1 exit where

Entry is - candle 0 should close above BB stop blue line at the same time momentum is > 0, green histo > 0 & red histo = 0. If all these satisfy then wait for the next candle to open and break the high of prev candle (for which all the conditions were met) and if and only if the high is broken take a buy trade.
Stop loss - BB stops + 2 pips
Trailing stop loss - BB stops
Break even move - as an option for user to key in the pips
Exit is - when either momentum < 0 or red histo > 0 or candle close below red BB stops

Sell is reverse.
for the entry to make sense the ea now checks the previous bar if :
candle close is above bbands
momentum is above 0
green histro is above 0
if that is true and current price breaks previous high it buys

Removed red histro = 0 because if it was green it could not have been red .

the setting called : Inp_2OnProfitPips is the breakeven in pips , if you dont want to use that set that setting to a value that cant be reached , like 555 or something , then it wont work .

Dont have time to sit through the backtest , so try it out

TimmyHanke wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:33 am
for the entry to make sense the ea now checks the previous bar if :
candle close is above bbands
momentum is above 0
green histro is above 0
if that is true and current price breaks previous high it buys

Removed red histro = 0 because if it was green it could not have been red .

the setting called : Inp_2OnProfitPips is the breakeven in pips , if you dont want to use that set that setting to a value that cant be reached , like 555 or something , then it wont work .

Dont have time to sit through the backtest , so try it out
Thanks Timmy, will try this now and let you know how I go.

Loki wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Hello mntiwana,

what i post is universal ea. everybody can use thier own signal indicator and/or filter indicator to make own ea. not neccesary rsi and macd. you can enter your own indicators in field 'indicator name' and 'filter name'.

see picture for example. i use sample signal indicator 'simplestoch' and as filter indicator 'nlma'.
now just alocate the buy and sell buffers for signal indicator and alocate uptrend and downtrend buffers for filter.
In example there is only 1 buy in the square because nlma is uptrend and simplestoch in buy signal.
i add indicators so you can test yourself but you can use any other indicators if you want. you just need to know what is buy/sell buffer and what is uptrend/downtrend buffer.

universalea.png
hi loki,
i´ve played a little bit with this.
Please can you check the simplestoch indi. i think your version only show buy arrows.
i disable code line 72 and enter code line 73 to show both arrow types.
hope i´m right, because i´m not a profi coder.
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

hi loki,
i´ve played a little bit with this.
Please can you check the simplestoch indi. i think your version only show buy arrows.
i disable code line 72 and enter code line 73 to show both arrow types.
hope i´m right, because i´m not a profi coder.
I am not coder myself but looked into it and make sense what you did. Hope you like it!

char2903 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:13 am

Thanks Timmy, will try this now and let you know how I go.

Felt sorry for leaving you with somethin that i know is shit , so made a new version of it
Now it checks that the previous candle conditions and the current candle are :

Price over bb bands
Momentum > 0
Green hirsto > 0

Closing :
Break even = set a number like 555 if you dont want to use it
Complete opposite closing
prive above opposite bb bands ( opposite bands visible )
momentum < 0
red histro < 0
and trailing with the same bb + 2 pips

it only trades when all the conditions are tue , but close trades if only one of the closings are true .

Try it out my friend :)

Welcome to my the work of my brain , everything is based on the same idea , price goes </> my objects high/low or above/below then it will react with filtering of 3 indicators , not in the same ea but different approaches to it using 3 diffent once , some dosnt use filtering at all.
So the ea will trend and reverse trade depending on the indicator used.

This is just to show how much effort i put in on once single idea i had, and thought it would be fun to see what you make out of it.
And thought it would be an christmas gift in a way.

Here is a total of 39 expert advisors based on the same idea but is totally different , add them to expert advisor folder and the 3 indicators to the indicator folder.

The once named 116 is my original idea , 117 is reversed , 118 is nonreversed but maybe improved filtering.
Non of the eas will be reliable on backtesting because it uses different timeframes than is applied to the chart and so on bla bla bla, and the semper one is tickbased.

Happy Christmas and a Happy new year !
These users thanked the author TimmyHanke for the post (total 6):
ikamos, Jimmy, shreck, reachme, hannele, SilverBB