Re: Timmy's Expert advisor service

Loki wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:15 pm Hi Timmy,

Maybe this question already exist but do you have universal ea.
Ea with property to input buy and sell buffer of external indicator with extra option filter.
Like filter buffer trend up and filter buffer trend down.
This way we can select to use all signal or filtered signals.

Thanks for viewing this question!
Sorry can't help you with that .

Loki wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:25 pm

Ok. No problem. I got this but it is demo. Maybe someone else has same or like it? This way we can easy test different systems ourself.
Thanks!
Hi Loki
Do you know which of rsi and macd indicators it using,as different versions using differently coded indicator
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:35 am
Hi Loki
Do you know which of rsi and macd indicators it using,as different versions using differently coded indicator
Hello mntiwana. I don't know. I just upload the demo with its settings. I use some other indicators. Just enter your signal indicator in name and locate buy and sell buffers. It should work then. Also with filter option. If you have filter then enter the name of the filter and set the trendup and down buffers.

Loki wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:07 am

Hello mntiwana. I don't know. I just upload the demo with its settings. I use some other indicators. Just enter your signal indicator in name and locate buy and sell buffers. It should work then. Also with filter option. If you have filter then enter the name of the filter and set the trendup and down buffers.
I think the EA you posted and is in question,using rsi and macd indicators, i am not coder,so dont know about buffer matters but i am going to post an EA in "Various Expert Advisors" thread that using RSI and MACD along with MA filter,Time filter and a lot more if you can understand it and handle it :)
posted here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295363664
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TimmyHanke wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:42 pm

Since squeeze break repaints like crazy it will enter at false places, I wrote that to you before, at since most of the signals and exits has to do with the squeeze break almost everything will be wrong
Please correct me if am wrong. Considering the indicator repaints like crazy, we are still going with a combination of 2 indicators here for our entry/exit.
candle 0 should close above BB stop blue line at the same time momentum is > 0, green histo > 0 & red histo = 0. If all these satisfy then wait for the next candle to open and break the high of prev candle (for which all the conditions were met) and if and only if the high is broken take a buy trade.
With this being the whole strategy, am not sure how squeeze break repainting cause any issue.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:44 am
I think the EA you posted and is in question,using rsi and macd indicators, i am not coder,so dont know about buffer matters but i am going to post an EA in "Various Expert Advisors" thread that using RSI and MACD along with MA filter,Time filter and a lot more if you can understand it and handle it :)
posted here
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295363664
Hello mntiwana,

what i post is universal ea. everybody can use thier own signal indicator and/or filter indicator to make own ea. not neccesary rsi and macd. you can enter your own indicators in field 'indicator name' and 'filter name'.

see picture for example. i use sample signal indicator 'simplestoch' and as filter indicator 'nlma'.
now just alocate the buy and sell buffers for signal indicator and alocate uptrend and downtrend buffers for filter.
In example there is only 1 buy in the square because nlma is uptrend and simplestoch in buy signal.
i add indicators so you can test yourself but you can use any other indicators if you want. you just need to know what is buy/sell buffer and what is uptrend/downtrend buffer.