Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

JADragon3 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:03 am Hello Admin . I was hoping you could help with a problem. I have been trying to use the Averages mtf alerts atr bands. Everything seems to calculate just fine if I keep the period setting to current time frame. But if I try to use the MTF function , my platform freezes. Is there an updated version of this ? Please let me know , thanks.
This one works OK

mladen wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:16 am

This one works OK

Thank you for the update on the Averages ATR bands. Seems to be working better now. I have a question for you if you wouldn't mind answering. Do you think it would be any benefit to add ADXVMA setting to the Average confidence bands ? Would you be willing to experiment ?

JADragon3 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:39 am

Thank you for the update on the Averages ATR bands. Seems to be working better now. I have a question for you if you wouldn't mind answering. Do you think it would be any benefit to add ADXVMA setting to the Average confidence bands ? Would you be willing to experiment ?
Would you like tell which one Averages method is the first one within from 38 Averages
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:02 pm This is an upgraded version of step ma of rsi adaptive ema

- all the new prices available
- new multi time frame (faster) mode
- internal optimization done

step ma of rsi adaptive ema.png
Taking Mladen's post from a previous page about his wonderful creation "StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 3.0" was playing with today and find out it cooperating very friendly with price :)
thanks to our pretty artist :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

JADragon3 wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm When it comes to Averages MTF , If I were to use Laguerre filter for the average method...And then turn on adaptive average , would that basically turn it into the Adaptive Laguerre Filter ? And if not , what settings would I have to use to mimic the ALF ? Please let me know
ALF stands Adaptive Laguerre Filter,and there are already so many versions of it - and then you have to invest some time experimenting to know/adjust which setting could be equal to what you are trying to find