Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

PANKIT3011 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:19 am hello every one i want indicator which alert when candle made on pivot line , (on any pivot line like support ,resistance any ) i describe it in picture,
when candle body made on pivot line alert display with msg and sound
Do you think this help you,it alerts when fractal s/r breaks either side
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cladi39 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:38 pm Hello mladen and crew, im not a good coder, i just need an indicator thats show an arrow for conditions described in the picture please. Can anybody halp me, thanks soo much.
Idea is not bad though but i think it needs more conditions to take the trade and or to decide some thing
can you explain how you will be take trade on every bar because it will be alerting/arrowing on every bar (most of the time) and more often several times on one single bar
formula is simple - if current price of current bar is bigger than close price of previous bar,arrow up and vice versa
percentage (20 % or what so else) can be configured in parameters according to user defined
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

nanos wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:48 pm Help With %R Trend Indicator

I am still learning to code mt4 indicators, hopefully the established coders will bear with me.

I have been trying to code a %R trend analyser

From the description, you start with an exponential moving average. Then take 5-period %R, 10-period %R, and 15-period %R of that moving average and place the trend lines in a single window. A reading of 100 indicates an uptrend. A reading of 0 indicates a downtrend.

The original code used is obliviously not mq4, I have tried to follow as much as I can but have reached my limits. I have managed to add the 3 trend-lines for %R and the associated moving average, but the trend-lines I get are nowhere near what Jeffrey Kennedy's Trend Analyzer Tool looks like.

Can you please help me finish up the indicator? I have attached my indicator and an image of what it currently looks like on the chart and images of what it should like when completed.

Your help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance
Nanos, think this version would be similar to the version described in the documents, but would recommend longer wpr periods and ma periods.

friend4you wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:10 am RK-triple_smoothed_momentum_mladens.mq4
https://www.forex-station.com/download/ ... id=3318108
seems to be very useful to filter sideways. Can somebody code an alarm with a choosable alert file, when at least one line crosses zero?
Maybe later some more options like filters or adjustable smoothing or adaptiveness would be a help.
Indicator is popular in the systems area.
It is not popular in the systems area, it was made popular by shreck and it is Mladens sweat that made it.
I hope you wont spin another cat and rat story one year from now about how you asked Mr Mladen to make it for you.
You should talk to pacois he already did all you asked.
Just be humble and give credit to those it is due.
Shreck found that indicator from Mr Jimmy's indacator pack.
Made popular indeed.
:x