Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

tradersprofit wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:21 am

Hello sal, thanks for your effort. can you please share the bottom indicator? Thanks.
sure, this is indicator still unmatured. testing and improvement is going on.. some issues stilll needs to resloved.. :(
i will update you once the issues resloved and performed to release.
note that i am trying to use this indicator with S/R level to identify the trend direction.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Expirement with Fibonacci 50% level wtih Fibonacci Bollinger Band
testing progress and seems good try..
coders can helps to develop arrow as per strategy will be greatful.. (3 rules needs to develop for up or down trend).
possibel EA can test auto for custom time expiry from the signal.. :)
Attachments

Hi coders
please helpt to make an arrow and alert as per the snap and rules for backtest. possible to add non trade zone as blue colour

3 indies used for this startegy!!

rule
Indi 1 cross down indi 2 line above middle level (65 level) and indi 3 is in above 50 level at close price value. - DOWN
Indi 1 cross up indi 2 line below middle level (35 level) and indi 3 is in belwo 50 level at close price value. - UP

sal wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:05 am Hi coders
please helpt to make an arrow and alert as per the snap and rules for backtest. possible to add non trade zone as blue colour

3 indies used for this startegy!!

rule
Indi 1 cross down indi 2 line above middle level (65 level) and indi 3 is in above 50 level at close price value. - DOWN
Indi 1 cross up indi 2 line below middle level (35 level) and indi 3 is in belwo 50 level at close price value. - UP
Please share the template with us.I tried to setup the indicators manually in mt4 and it seems indi 1 and indi 3 doesn't show any lines.
Thanks again for sharing this idea

fahamin01 wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:28 pm

Please share the template with us.I tried to setup the indicators manually in mt4 and it seems indi 1 and indi 3 doesn't show any lines.
Thanks again for sharing this idea
hi fahamin01 ,
perhaps it´s the bug in metatrader that the lines not shown. Please have a look at this https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &t=8472297

it fix the mql files. my experience is...... I load the mql in the editor and press "compile" two times. More is not necessary, as i said, my experience. :-)

regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

marwilli wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:26 am

hi fahamin01 ,
perhaps it´s the bug in metatrader that the lines not shown. Please have a look at this https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &t=8472297

it fix the mql files. my experience is...... I load the mql in the editor and press "compile" two times. More is not necessary, as i said, my experience. :-)

regards Markus
Thanks Markus.
I have been able to solve the problem and now indicators are working fine