Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:36 am

attached tpl, period seperator for time span, s/r indi with 30,15,5min levels classic type. (indicator have 6 types and see in setting description...you can choose your favourate as well- see snap)
trade in demo and see the movemment of bar reversal when it touch S2/R2 or nearest S/R as per template.
for binary expiry time selection is most important and be done based on the bar touch in which levels reversed in 15/5/30 and balance bars available to complete the 15min period seperator in an hour ( 0.0 -14; 15-29, 30 -44 & 45-49 minuites).
S/R is just like football.. Kick one side and bounce kick from oppsite side :). this kcik and rebounce gap/time we can call as period span which is i placed the indi called "period seperator".
hope its clear..
Dear Sal,

Thank You very much for your response and template. I’ll certainly try it.

I would like to ask what do you think is the best pair for this method. I’ve noticed that some are more trendy (AUDUSD, EURNZD,USDCAD) and some are more suitable to reverse (especially pairs with JPY because candles have wicks) also it depends on market condition on particular day. Sometime reversion is better sometimes trend. I personally trade reversion (never learnt how to trade trend).

What I think is to take put or call on the first touch of the SR (don’t wait) so pairs with wicks candles are better, another thing is the timeframe, I’ve test M1 and M5 and think M5 is more consistent (I use 5 min expiry but don’t enter at the beginning of the candle). Of course the wort thing for this is trendy day.
Can I also ask what mq4 broker are You using for iqoptions, because the data feed can be very different, I personally use AxiTrader.

Thanks for Your response and all the best!

Kyo wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:30 am

Dear Sal,

Thank You very much for your response and template. I’ll certainly try it.

I would like to ask what do you think is the best pair for this method. I’ve noticed that some are more trendy (AUDUSD, EURNZD,USDCAD) and some are more suitable to reverse (especially pairs with JPY because candles have wicks) also it depends on market condition on particular day. Sometime reversion is better sometimes trend. I personally trade reversion (never learnt how to trade trend).

What I think is to take put or call on the first touch of the SR (don’t wait) so pairs with wicks candles are better, another thing is the timeframe, I’ve test M1 and M5 and think M5 is more consistent (I use 5 min expiry but don’t enter at the beginning of the candle). Of course the wort thing for this is trendy day.
Can I also ask what mq4 broker are You using for iqoptions, because the data feed can be very different, I personally use AxiTrader.

Thanks for Your response and all the best!
pls. share your experience in pairs trades by posting the results per day atlest 10nos. will helps new traders the confident to learn the strategy..:)
pairs selected is good and correct. but depend your favourates...:) and broker proivded higher profit %... :)
do feel to added any rules as per your trade results and win, please also share and improve the stratgey...
for iqotpion, the PRICE is closest is ALPARI for mq4 .
i am using 5, 15, 30 levels, but the expiry is calcualted as expained, not for 1min its varies from 1 to 15min max. which bar is touch and reverse S/R
Be careful to check the S/R levels is very closest with live PA bar- avoid trading at these conditions bez. market is sleepy or trying to change a big move and ofcourse the news alerts
Is AXI trader is good broker to pay in time withdrwal and profit % & regulated??- hows your experience with them.
iq option, i withdarw instant and get money within 3 days to bank... no need to wait for account manager to get payed and its a auto withdrawal direct from my account
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:20 am hope the strategy feel good enough by testing with demo account 10,000 and now 105,000$ which is great traget in one day.
win trick
price bars movemnet is an important to learn and fix the expiry ( some time i trade 1 min to 3min expiry)
rules as expained in my earlier post
S/R line to set for 15min and 5min time fame in 1min chart
S/R indiicator 5min lines R2 /S2 touch in 1st bar start time hrs ( example : 0 to 4min, 5 to 10 min etc....)
if MA cross green/red thick line down and R2/S2 touch and reversal, take 2/3mins . (check not S1 of 5 & 15min S/R indi not very close) - SELL TRADE
Hello Sal,

At present I’m testing on demo, but when the results will be satisfying of course I’ll share the staff. I’m searching for the most reliable SR and off we go, Your pivots are very good, but one day for testing is not enough.

I’m using Axi only for data feed for mq4 (and indicators) and I also use Iqoptions broker for trading binary and I’m very pleased with them, everything is ok for now.

Dear Sal I’ve got a question can you tell something more about your money management when you were making 100000 from 10000 on demo? (By the way it’s a great achievement!!) I mean how much do you invest per option (did you invest the same amount or change it and how), did you take multiple entries on one expiry or just only one entry, how long did it take you (I mean how many hours?)

Thank You for your time and all the best!

Kyo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:24 am

Hello Sal,

At present I’m testing on demo, but when the results will be satisfying of course I’ll share the staff. I’m searching for the most reliable SR and off we go, Your pivots are very good, but one day for testing is not enough.

I’m using Axi only for data feed for mq4 (and indicators) and I also use Iqoptions broker for trading binary and I’m very pleased with them, everything is ok for now.

Dear Sal I’ve got a question can you tell something more about your money management when you were making 100000 from 10000 on demo? (By the way it’s a great achievement!!) I mean how much do you invest per option (did you invest the same amount or change it and how), did you take multiple entries on one expiry or just only one entry, how long did it take you (I mean how many hours?)

Thank You for your time and all the best!
I am not sure your point stating " a most reliable S/R". what i believes is posted S/R is good for shorter time frames and longer with certain time periods with Mulit time frame in single chart.
my stratgey is well sound as on date for me.

if the news breaks time the bars goes big cross all S/R level, sure you have an back kick in next candle , this is a valid and stongest trend, but still needs to follow my rules, you can get a guaranteed win. this is happened for me when i tested and hike the increase amount in one trade

Other side i devloping the same stratguey and indicator by adding one new indicator :) . test needs and experiment is ongoing in demo. :) to get MOST realiable WIN TRADES ... :):)
FOR ACTUAL TRADES, I have my method of money mangment which i developed without using any martingale methods. Cacluated as DAILY TRAGETS -PROFITS %, STRICT TRADEQTY/DAY. Invest amount for each trade starts from 5% , 7% & 10% against the deposit accumulated amount in live account.. % will be distributed against the trade nos./day
as you know in IQOPTION, there is option to take NESTING TRADING which is adopt in this stratgey... I hope you understand and doing the same "NESTING TRADING"..

CodeRe: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:09 am
I am not sure your point stating " a most reliable S/R". what i believes is posted S/R is good for shorter time frames and longer with certain time periods with Mulit time frame in single chart.
my stratgey is well sound as on date for me.

if the news breaks time the bars goes big cross all S/R level, sure you have an back kick in next candle , this is a valid and stongest trend, but still needs to follow my rules, you can get a guaranteed win. this is happened for me when i tested and hike the increase amount in one trade

Other side i devloping the same stratguey and indicator by adding one new indicator :) . test needs and experiment is ongoing in demo. :) to get MOST realiable WIN TRADES ... :):)
FOR ACTUAL TRADES, I have my method of money mangment which i developed without using any martingale methods. Cacluated as DAILY TRAGETS -PROFITS %, STRICT TRADEQTY/DAY. Invest amount for each trade starts from 5% , 7% & 10% against the deposit accumulated amount in live account.. % will be distributed against the trade nos./day
as you know in IQOPTION, there is option to take NESTING TRADING which is adopt in this stratgey... I hope you understand and doing the same "NESTING TRADING"..
As most reliable I meant different kind of SR, for example I’m also testing this grid indicator (the grid as SR use it together with Your pivots) in attachment, you have to give in parameter the number of pips and this depends on the timeframe and pair volatility.

Yes I also use “nesting”, but I’ve started to think it’s not very good, because if the candle is very strong you can lose all the “nest” and even if you earn you risk much greater than the earning, of course you also win.

You see my main struggle is to avoid consecutive loss so I’m searching ;)

Kyo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:03 am

As most reliable I meant different kind of SR, for example I’m also testing this grid indicator (the grid as SR use it together with Your pivots) in attachment, you have to give in parameter the number of pips and this depends on the timeframe and pair volatility.

Yes I also use “nesting”, but I’ve started to think it’s not very good, because if the candle is very strong you can lose all the “nest” and even if you earn you risk much greater than the earning, of course you also win.

You see my main struggle is to avoid consecutive loss so I’m searching ;)
I am unable to answer your question, bez. we cannot confrim a certain pips and get reversal .... i never used the grid indicator.. if you have good experience in this and try with S/R level and post how to establish trade .. it will much helpful.