Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

uncle wong wrote: Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:12 am Mladen

Is this codeable in mql4?

Code: Select all

//YANG-ZHANG extention of the GARMAN-KLASS volatility
p=22
corr=sqrt(p/(p-1))

gkyzoc=log(open/close[1])*log(open/close[1])
gkyzhl=0.5*log(high/low)*log(high/low)
gkyzco=(2*log(2)-1)*log(close/open)*log(close/open)

gkyz=sqrt(summation[p](gkyzoc+gkyzhl-gkyzco))*sqrt(256/p)

gkyzvolatility=gkyz*corr

return gkyzvolatility as "Garman-Klass Yang-Zhang"

//YANG-ZHANG extention of the GARMAN-KLASS volatility
p=22
corr=sqrt(p/(p-1))

gkyzoc=log(open/close[1])*log(open/close[1])
gkyzhl=0.5*log(high/low)*log(high/low)
gkyzco=(2*log(2)-1)*log(close/open)*log(close/open)

gkyz=sqrt(summation[p](gkyzoc+gkyzhl-gkyzco))*sqrt(256/p)

gkyzvolatility=gkyz*corr

return gkyzvolatility as "Garman-Klass Yang-Zhang"
Missed the post - interesting post :)
Yes it can be done

Hello Mladen, mrtools, mtwanna and the rest coder in house. Please help with this indicator SHI silvertrend. It will not show on the chart until someone switch from one timeframe back to the present timeframe. Pls help fix the error, i have attached both es4 and mq4 file.Or is there any other indicator that work alike? Thanks,

tradersprofit wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 am Hello Mladen, mrtools, mtwanna and the rest coder in house. Please help with this indicator SHI silvertrend. It will not show on the chart until someone switch from one timeframe back to the present timeframe. Pls help fix the error, i have attached both es4 and mq4 file.Or is there any other indicator that work alike? Thanks,
i am not a coder but after looking at it i feel that it only shows past points when added..even i had tried it before

tradersprofit wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:34 am Hello Mladen, mrtools, mtwanna and the rest coder in house. Please help with this indicator SHI silvertrend. It will not show on the chart until someone switch from one timeframe back to the present timeframe. Pls help fix the error, i have attached both es4 and mq4 file.Or is there any other indicator that work alike? Thanks,
Shi - silvertrend repaints badly.