Re: Identify This Indicator

Kadg wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:51 pm Hi, anyone here have any idea how this indicator works? "SR pro" also anyone knows any kind of indicator similar of it?
He wrote it in description:
3. It is equipped with a universal forecast multiple strategies and some additional strategies.
4. Shows key levels, pivot and breakout levels, as well as recommended stop loss.
On the MT4 version he wrote:
REVERS - the strategy is based on the price roll back from the last candle's High and Low.
Didn't test it, but the other indis he sells are about S/R levels, so I would say it's about testing and retesting S/R and break throughs. So price action is the key here, but the forecast strategies can noone guess. 29k USD per year is a price. No holy grail, it has some false signals but the hit rate is fine (according to the pics in the comments).

pakeha wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:56 am hi, What is the indicator/dashboard I always see in the top right corner of MLaden posts? Thanks example.png
That is Mladen's upgraded version "Daily data 3_1" indicator - capable showing more than one daily ranges,attached here
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Hello at all,

i found two indies and don´t know on what they are based.

The first is the "arrow" indi (sorry have only the ex4 file) yellow marks and
the second is the "symphonie" indi in the subwindow.

My question is. Is there anybody who knows on what they are based?
My guess is that the first indi is a momentum indi.

Thanks in advance
Best regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently