Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

JADragon3 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:47 pm Coders please help.

I would like to add some smoothing to MTF Envelopes. Or possibly add a standard deviation band function to the Averages MTF Alerts 8.8
Removed the existing pip bands option and added the envelope deviation to the latest averages indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
gejmon1

mandagozu81 wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:39 pm Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,

The attached Zigpips indicator doesn't work on some brokers and sometimes gets crazy when opened in a template with a new instrument. Can you please update it to make it new mt4 compliant?

Thanks as always
Here is how it looks like on my terminal (the latest build 1090 - no newer build after that)
No need to change anything to make it new builds compatible

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,
I see there is a new things (for me) for a RSI development on a web, and he give the clue and formula to create it. can we create this new kind of RSI please.
this is what i found :

Extreme overbuy/oversell indicator (Multiple time-frame RSI)
In second example we will present an indicator that could be called “extreme overbought/oversell” indicator. It’s construction we will use RSI indicator to detect overbuy/oversell conditions occuring in different time frames. Overbuy signal will be generated when 14 bar RSI is above 70 and oversell will be generated when RSI is below 30. INnthe second step we will generate RSIs in every interval starting from 5 minute, through 10-, 15-, 20-, 25-, 30, 35- minute interval up to 360 minutes.

In the third step we will add 1 to the sum if RSI in given time frame is above 70, or subtract 1 from the sum if RSI in given time frame is below 30.

After calculating entire sum we will divide the result by number of components.

This will give us bounded indicator in -1… + 1 range, where values near -1 will signify extreme oversell and values near +1 will signify extreme overbuy.
In the figure above we can see daily chart of CSCO plus extreme overbuy/oversell (light gray) and its 7 day moving average (blue). As we can see from the chart smoothed MTRSI peaks and troughs precisely show ends of large up trend and down trend moves. One stunning feature of this indicator is clarity of trend-ending signals. This indicator is perfect for timing the exits. As many researches have shown good exit timing is often more important than entry timing. In this figure above you can see another example of MTRSI with very clear signals of local maximums during the trend. Even more stunning is the divergence that develops in the middle of September when prices continue to rise and MTRSI makes two peaks in clear downtrend. These leading signals helped to get out of trade just at the very end of very nice up trend.

can you create this indicator please. Thank you,

Best regards

Dearest Experts
The ver "Dynamic zones PA composite rsi 3 mtf" already having 20 Averging methods for PA filtering - 20 prices - 2 RSI trypes (regular and fast) interpolated mtf and alerts.
Can you please manage time for some extra additions i believes these extensions can possibly make it extra ordinary attractive and compromising tool as it already performing better than mostly indicators :)
1 ; latest prices (33)
2 ; all RSI types (6)
3 ; Vlines
4 ; quantile bands option (if possible along with DZ) (i guess it is only avail able with floating levels)
5 ; 3 state coloring option
When ever you can manage time,please favor for first 3 extensions as first priority - as this a long list request :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.