Average Daily Range Trading

I am trying to develop a system that fits me. It is primarily based off of following the trend of averages. It is a fairly decent system and would probably work well for other more seasoned traders. I believe my only issue at this point is overcoming the psychological barriers that I currently harbor. I would like to add a little more to it but , still try and keep the chart as clean as possible.I'm trying to wrap my head ahead around creating a set of rules. If anyone would like to join in and possibly help me add to the understanding , please feel free. It's pretty lonely over here in my little Trader's corner.

Currently I am using a few different indicators to try and achieve the affect I am looking for.
Found in MT codebase :
MACD
Stretch Breakout Channel
Breakout PANCA Eagle
MTF Fractal
Historical Volatility

Forex-Station indicator :
Averages MTF Alerts 8.8 (Probably need to get the updated one)

And pulled an ADR indicator from Forex Factory
Attachments

Re: Average Daily Range Trading

AUDUSD broke above it's Average Daily Range of 74.5 pips based on the Heiken Ashi Median price / Instantaneous trendline / Non Interpolated Moving average. Since it is above that range , I would expect it to close the day somewhere around ASIA open. At the very least , test the ASIA open area for a move back into daily highs. Price is also moving into what I perceive to be a Seller supply area. Above the range would be overbought for the day. If it drifts slowly down towards daily open , I believe we could see a small continuation to the upside. For the remainder of the day , I am looking for a possible sell based on price action and overbought daily range.
Attachments

I believe I am going to treat this as a sort of system development trading journal. I may possible move to trading journal thread. Not sure yet. Anyways....

AUDUSD Average Daily Range trading Strategy - Asia open

I believe the first rule should be
HA median MA - What color is the line , Lime or Red ?
( Bias is to the upside. Looking to buy pullbacks at lower end of range.)

If we get a small move upward , I am looking to sell and possibly reverse position below median line lower range.
Attachments

RplusT wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:45 pm I thought for quite a while that forex-station could come up with a category : "Day Trading" and threads for each pair within it. Such interactive part would make fun and I'm sure could draw a lot more users to forex-station....maybe the admin could disucss this?
I get the impression that this is more of a coding forum that is involved in trading. At least , that's the way it seems. You could ask admin to start something like that. As for me , I get the distinct impression that they are bothered by newcomers. So I am going to leave that up to others to start the discussion. I do like the idea though. I think it would be especially interesting to see the way people use all of these custom indicators that the forum offers on all the different pairs. And would also be a great avenue for further development and exploration. Do you know admin well enough to pose the question ?

Hi guys
We welcome and appreciate experts and experimenting traders to start/open threads for any level and size trading and illustrate and lay out their worth idea's,it is good idea long running thread on a topic or some specific style trading,of course interested members will be participate and get in one by one for to contribute their observation and experience
As for coding line,it is already serving more than any forum in the world and will be in future too by FS kind coders,fortunately we have high status reliable stuff nobody have,almost of every style and you knows it exact
carry on :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.