Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mladen wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:05 am

Did you try the averages macd (that includes that macd too)?
Thanks for the alternative, but when i looked into the macd thread, the indicator i found (which has been attached) is not similar neither does it have an alert signal. Can you refer me to the link or thread where i can download the all averages macd or better still, please add an alert to the Zerolag macd tema mtf lines i posted above. Thanks in Advance.

mladen wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:09 am

Will see what improvements can and will be done to that indicator
In any case it will be available at the original place where it was posted
Hi Mladen,
Just to reinforce my point of view I attached same graph in 1M and 5M.
As you can note, if we could apply the indy of 5M in 1M chart (wich is what I use), just today, since oppening (vertical white dot line), we've got a good trade.
Of course we could do it all on 5M chart, but in my experience the 1M chart allows major perception of trade timmings.
Many thanks for your attention.

mony wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:16 pm Hello Mladen and Mr.tools, I will be most grateful if you can add an alert and arrow to the attached indicator. ( once when price touch to blue line sell , red line buy ) ,
thankyou
Mony it's not "super" but if you set the fractal period to 5 you get the same result and it has alerts.Remember it's based on fractals so it will repaint.

mladen wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:09 am

Will see what improvements can and will be done to that indicator
In any case it will be available at the original place where it was posted
Hi mladen
As you said "...will be available at the original place..."
I try to find its original place but I failed, would you please guide me to this link, so I can follow any improvement
Thanks