Re: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:46 am Dynamic momentum oscillator of rsi
This is older or initial version of "Dynamic momentum oscillator of rsi"
MLADEN : Dynamic momentum oscillator as described by E Marshall Wall (he called it "dynamo") - this time applied to RSI,difference when compared to original calculation is that this have a possibility of additional smoothing (super smoother used for that) in order to filter out somefalsesignal
The version with RSI periods - price - Average values and Method and smoothing values
lowest sw in picture
I think this needs to be updated as it is not showing up on the chart.

optionhk wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:03 pm

I think this needs to be updated as it is not showing up on the chart.
Please do not confuse users,it is working as it should be - i am sure it is new build "1090" issue
it is working with me as shown in fresh picture - use this ex4
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mades wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:37 pm Thank you, last question (issue on my side probably): I can't see the quantile/floating bands (dll is on), doesnt matter if I change the color. I can only see the main line with shadow. It doesn't matter much for my trading but I'd still like to know why it is so. I guess I'm missing something right?
Check this thread (again mt4 build 1090 issue) : https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &t=8472297