Re: Forex Broker Recommendation please

friend4you wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 9:03 pm Hi!
Please tell me which broker do you use and why?
Which regulator is important for you?

I trade many years and an ECN broker with FCA regulation and comission is often cheaper than most fixed spread broker.
What do you think?
always use LP broker
LP broker candle's have more tick and your order quickly filled and having clear spread
try Global Prime

use attached indicator to see different between LP broker and another broker on receive tick from server on each candle :thumbup:
on news or big movement LP broker having more than 10X tick
use on M1

good luck

forget ECN broker :angel:
These users thanked the author bilbao for the post:
In2Blues
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Re: Broker Recommendation please :-) ####

bilbao wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:16 am

always use LP broker
LP broker candle's have more tick and your order quickly filled and having clear spread
try Global Prime

use attached indicator to see different between LP broker and another broker on receive tick from server on each candle :thumbup:
on news or big movement LP broker having more than 10X tick
use on M1

good luck

forget ECN broker :angel:

T = 16 – amount of ticks in this minute.

Pl = 9 – Sum of points which happen to be goes up.

Mi = 7 – Sum of points which happen to be goes down.

The "<---" will represent the current minute. All lines before current minute will show data about minutes which happened from the beginning of the hour. The line after the current minute will have an Empty value. All lines after an Empty value line will represent data which left from previous hour
Attachments
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

LP means Liquidity Provider (your trading counter part), it is no kind of a broker account. Every NDD broker gets the spread (Bid-Ask-delta) and ticks from the LPs. What Bilbao means, it is better when your broker has more LPs contracted than only one or two, since there is no price competition with only one LP (fix spread) and less ticks.

STP - the broker has his own LP-pool (other brokers and banks) to where your order is passed through
ECN - your order is send to an interbank-pool that has many other LPs (banks, hedge funds, brokers, investors)

When you choose a STP broker look for Market Execution, Instant Execution is always worse. ECN broker is as good as STP with ME or slightly better.

Thanks, that indicator is good, but I don't want to register and install hundreds of mt4 demos.
Global prime doesn't show many infos without trying the demo.
Problem is funding and withdrawal for people out of Australia. Netteller charges, Visa charges, Bank Transfer also charges a lot. I would like to choose that broker but how?
Have anybody a solution for europe customers?
Credit card: they charge 3-3.5%
Global Prime holds an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to conduct financial services business within Australia.

I think a regulation outside europe doesn't help europeans. I thought of the Australian ICmarkets with european funding bank accounts, but I read, they work against you when you are profitable. There are many false reports on these broker recommandation sites.
Any opinion on Tickmill, my favourite now?
Please tell me other brokers, you had good experience with.
Trading FX on 0,3 pips spread, Dax (GER30) with 1 p and Dow with 2 is important for me.

It is also good if the Broker could name the LP’s or at least part of them. Other big advantage is if the Broker could provide you with post trade details – like who filled the order, exact time and price :)
As a recommendation from me when you choose your Broker you have to test the support too :D Except connection, speed, price feed that is also very important component. If it’s taking them 1 day for new password or answer of a simple question… you have to reconsider

For me it’s important the broker to offer STP/DMA/ NDD execution.
I believe that it’s of significance if the Broker is regulated. For sure trading with regulated broker is less risky than with unregulated ones. They stick to strict rules and requirements and offer a better level of customer protection.
The transparency is also a very important feature and as LazarR have mentioned these Post Trade reports are great to obtain necessary information regarding a specific order execution especially if you have some concerns about the conditions under which the trade was filled.
Not to forget that they should have an experienced and friendly customer support.

It's safe to assume that these conclusive figures are a product of the continuing decline of the binary options industry. This trend came to a head around the last two quarters as a result of new regulatory frameworks in the European Union, Australia, Israel and other jurisdictions. This has already knocked out some of the industry?s strongest players, such as Banc De Binary, 24option and IQ Option.