Re: cheap programers

society wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:57 am Where can I find cheap programmers?

Mql5 raised their minimum to 30.00 and I dont think its worth it for changing a couple lines of code.
Couple of lines are too much,even few digits are cheap at this price if you dont know it,matter of knowledge,skill can not be measured by mass/volume but importance of valued
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:19 am
Couple of lines are too much,even few digits are cheap at this price if you dont know it,matter of knowledge,skill can not be measured by mass/volume but importance of valued
I understand, i suppose a mechanic can change someone that does not know better $1000 for a $200 job and is justified by that logic. I have just been grouping jobs together to get them done for less.

society wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:46 am

I understand, i suppose a mechanic can change someone that does not know better $1000 for a $200 job and is justified by that logic. I have just been grouping jobs together to get them done for less.
The right question is different : for how much do you do your job? And how do you feel when they tell that it should be cheaper? Then ask yourself the same question again

nbtrading wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2017 4:08 am

The right question is different : for how much do you do your job? And how do you feel when they tell that it should be cheaper? Then ask yourself the same question again
i took the job in agreement for what i get paid it would be stupid of me to expect more, Andrey Voytenko is excellent and reasonable.

Pointless discussion
We all would like to get payed better and we all would like to get something done by others for less. If we can get it (cheaper) or not, that is yet another issue. But it is not a subject of any serious discussion : the price is mostly depending on the market, not on good (or bad) will of the parties taking place

Come on guys, you want good work and that should be worth it. We are very spoiled here, not saying we live here in a bubble (Thank you mladen for all the stuff and for maintaining it). Look everywhere else (ok, not FF ;) you pay a monthly subscription or for every single indi. The prices for MTx indis are also still ok. Look what indis for semi-professional trading platforms like Ninja Trader cost and compare it with MTQ.

Furthermore, I heard once that programmers are no traders. I don't know whether you can generalize it, but just think about that they program the code you want to make good money with later. What is fairer? To give the coder some money for his effort of 2-3hours and he had to learn it as well or to give him nothing but a THX? We truly aren't in the position to grump. But that is just my opinion.