Re: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators for MT4

MaxTorque wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 am

Hello mntiwana,

many thank´s !

Please could you tell us the settings of the three subwindows ?
And what´s the points in the mainwindow?

I´v try a long time but I can´t get it.
Points in 2nd picture (main chart) are from "dots" indicator
three sw ?
in that post there are only 2 sw
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

MaxTorque wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:02 am

Hello mntiwana,

many thank´s !

Please could you tell us the settings of the three subwindows ?
And what´s the points in the mainwindow?

I´v try a long time but I can´t get it.
Though this indicator dont belongs to this thread but posting it here
Dots
This indicator with length - usual prices - filter - deviation and shift option
PS : some explanation by Author "Uses price curve angle calculations to come up with simple price indication.
Simple strategy: enter when 2 dots of same color appear; exit, when different color dot appears."

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 am This is Mladen's regularized momentum with floating levels(choice of quantile bands or regular floating levels). Has a choice of coloring of slope, outer level cross, or mid level cross. Also added the 33 different price options.
So much thanks for upgrading this version
Attachments

Dynamic momentum oscillator of rsi
This is older or initial version of "Dynamic momentum oscillator of rsi"
MLADEN : Dynamic momentum oscillator as described by E Marshall Wall (he called it "dynamo") - this time applied to RSI,difference when compared to original calculation is that this have a possibility of additional smoothing (super smoother used for that) in order to filter out somefalsesignal
The version with RSI periods - price - Average values and Method and smoothing values
lowest sw in picture

Dynamic momentum oscillator - of stochastic 1.1
Of course A very fine tool for Mom lovers that is adjustable within different variations
Extended with filter (3 state filtering) - 22 prices - 37 Averaging methods - smoothing factor - 3 state coloring - fl levels - main line coloring/sizing option - interpolated mtf - custom symbol and every thing user friendly
thanks to our experts :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy