Re: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators

optionhk wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:00 pm
May I request you to add push email alert showing direction for every 2 pips with signals refreshed at an interval of every 30 minutes to any of the above MT5
3 indicatos attached . Preferably to your Candles _parbitrary_seconds8.11 indicator. I will attach indicators to eight pairs and do trading by mobile platform.

Thank you.
Not possible to have alerts the way you specified

Re: Velocity and Momentum Indicators

mntiwana wrote: Sat May 13, 2017 2:49 pm T3(vhf adaptive) velocity mtf
This is an T3 vhf adaptive Velocity indicator by MRTOOLS with interpolated mtf - 20 prices - user friendly - adapting speed function - line width option too
I think it can be form long/short in any situation easily,thanks to VHF Adapting Filter inventor and MRTOOLS :)
HI Mntiwana,
i have download this indicator, but it is blank on my MT4 chart, may be because i don't have the basic indicators on my Indicators folder.
can you send me the basic indicator so this T3 (vhf adaptive) Velocity mtf can show up on my chart.
and if you don't mind can you share your sets (template) of this picture where there are 2 T3 velocity on the chart please.

best regards,
thank you

shinnosuke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:30 pm

AUDUSDM15-short.png
HI Mntiwana,
i have download this indicator, but it is blank on my MT4 chart, may be because i don't have the basic indicators on my Indicators folder.
can you send me the basic indicator so this T3 (vhf adaptive) Velocity mtf can show up on my chart.
and if you don't mind can you share your sets (template) of this picture where there are 2 T3 velocity on the chart please.

best regards,
thank you
I guess you means for basic indicator as "ex4" so it is here along with template,enjoy :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

shinnosuke wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:30 pm

AUDUSDM15-short.png
HI Mntiwana,

best regards,
thank you
Check this thread : Meatrader 4 build 1090 bug fix
Almost sure that it is the cause

Re: Velocity - Momentum & ROC Indicators

Some Dynamic momentum oscillator versions
First
"Dynamic momentum oscillator 1.1"
The version is rsi based - interpolated mtf - custom symbol - 22 prices - 37 Averaging methods - smoothing - 3 state filtering option - floating levels/zones - 3 state coloring option - line width and alerts - almost every thing included and a lot of possibilities to adapt/form in any situation,very flexible to fit
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.