Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Nurlan Karimov wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Mr.Tools!

At the moment, the indicator alerting only once at the first level crossing in one direction, but not alerting after sloping. The question is whether it could be done so that the alerting indicator after sloping in the same direction like the RSI indicator - alerts - 2_1 (attached) (it will be the best option) or is it easier to add an alert and arrows to the slop?
Sorry for my english, hope i could explain
You can change line 171 from this :

Code: Select all

trend[i] = (i<Bars-1) ? (vz[i]>OverBoughtLevel) ? 1 : (vz[i]<OverSoldLevel) ? -1 : trend[i+1] : 0;
to this

trend[i] = (i<Bars-1) ? (vz[i]>OverBoughtLevel) ? 1 : (vz[i]<OverSoldLevel) ? -1 : 0: 0;
and then it will alert that way

mladen wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:07 pm

You can change line 171 from this :

trend[i] = (i<Bars-1) ? (vz[i]>OverBoughtLevel) ? 1 : (vz[i]<OverSoldLevel) ? -1 : trend[i+1] : 0;
to this

trend[i] = (i<Bars-1) ? (vz[i]>OverBoughtLevel) ? 1 : (vz[i]<OverSoldLevel) ? -1 : 0: 0;
and then it will alert that way
this is too hard for me
In addition, could you add the arrows to the intersection of levels

Digowl wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:24 am Hey guys! I downloaded this indicator of @knaimad and wanted you to add a warning for the arrows and tell me which parameter to use to filter the false signals, because is repaint
How you noted and confirm it repaints - i dont think so
here is a upgraded version with full alerts package by FS experts
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dear Mr.Mladen& Mr.Tools;
Attached indicator CCI on the chart indicator is yours . I do frequently use it . It is pretty useful . Originally made on the level of +100, -100 . If it is possible , I would like to ask for to add additional 2 more level to use +200,-200 and +300,-300 .
My problem is that as I do always have to add into the chart 2 more CCi on the chart to use level of 100-200-300.
Mr.Mladen & Mr.Tools ; Do you think that it would be possible?
I will be much apprecited with your response,
Wish you have an excellent weekend,
Regards

CHMelih wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:10 am Dear Mr.Mladen& Mr.Tools;
Attached indicator CCI on the chart indicator is yours . I do frequently use it . It is pretty useful . Originally made on the level of +100, -100 . If it is possible , I would like to ask for to add additional 2 more level to use +200,-200 and +300,-300 .
My problem is that as I do always have to add into the chart 2 more CCi on the chart to use level of 100-200-300.
Mr.Mladen & Mr.Tools ; Do you think that it would be possible?
I will be much apprecited with your response,
Wish you have an excellent weekend,
Regards
CHMelih, would need the source code to be able to modify it.