Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi all,
I have a request please - i would like to have midline between the highs and lows of zigzag. i know zigzag recalculates, but i think it would be quite useful as an indicative support/resistance lines.

i have attached a picture here, i have drawn the midline using a big box manually.

what do you think of this idea?

thank you in advance,
YFX
Attachments

naveen wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:42 pm HALO

The following indicator hangs when the parameters are altered can anyone please tell the reason
is it not compatible with current mt4 version?
can it be corrected
plz suggest
Try using EP (end point) version for multiple reasons
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

naveen wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Thank you mntiwana

I do not know much about it.. it would be of great help if u explain about or suggest
Traders Dynamic Cb ssa ep norm Index alerts arrows new
THE "SSA" recalculates - for to avoid recalculation matter, "EP" was invented by experts - but EP SSA version is very CPU intensive, in this case a user should limit the number of bars calculated
may be experts can better guide you
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:58 am

Nurlan Karimov, not sure I understand because it has alerts on the breaking the 2 available levels.
Mr.Tools!

At the moment, the indicator alerting only once at the first level crossing in one direction, but not alerting after sloping. The question is whether it could be done so that the alerting indicator after sloping in the same direction like the RSI indicator - alerts - 2_1 (attached) (it will be the best option) or is it easier to add an alert and arrows to the slop?
Sorry for my english, hope i could explain