Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:07 pm
Of course we all gathered here for to find out a way to be a good trader,and peoples comes with different ideas and approaches,so we have to show and share what we have in mind so that possibly some one improve it more or suggest some thing better than
Hold that thought. I am searching around for something to complement the idea. I'll get back to you

sal wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:16 am

hey..
are you looking for horizontal grid indicator.?? as per snaps...or EA?
Yes , I am still looking for a horizontal grid maker. I did find the one I was looking for. Remembered that it was hiding in the marketplace not the code base. You can set the levels and then slide the main line to any digit you would like and the whole grid will adjust. If you have another one that is worth a look , I would be interested.
Attachments

JADragon3 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:32 am

Yes , I am still looking for a horizontal grid maker. I did find the one I was looking for. Remembered that it was hiding in the marketplace not the code base. You can set the levels and then slide the main line to any digit you would like and the whole grid will adjust. If you have another one that is worth a look , I would be interested.
Hi, try this, if it is better or equal !!