Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

JADragon3 wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:45 pm Does anyone know where I can find a custom horizontal grid indicator ? I am looking to chart out specific levels. None of the grid indicators I have found do the job exactly as I would like. Please let me know. Many thanks
Can you plz illustrate with picture to have some idea what you looking for,i believes there must be some thing as peoples are working on since long years on different ideas - if the idea is logical :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:35 pm
Can you plz illustrate with picture to have some idea what you looking for,i believes there must be some thing as peoples are working on since long years on different ideas - if the idea is logical :)
I think I found what I am looking for. But if there are any others available , please feel free to share. Its always nice to have a few to play with in order to tighten up my game.

Is there have way to make meter indicator for find price moving speed. because then we can notice near news time that meter indicator moving fast.
I noticed some times without news price moving very fast and that most of time my good entries going opposite side in last seconds. If some one can make meter or something for find price speed we can avoid from that time.

Regards,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Would you be interested in seeing the idea ? I need to find a way to bring it all together. The idea itself is fairly simple and straight forward. I believe with a decent money management strategy , it would be extremely beneficial for most. It would be more of a partial EA for evaluating a manual trade. I also believe it could be used on every time frame since the market is Fractal by its nature.

There could possibly already be an EA out there , or something like it on the web (of Deceit). Not sure but , I want to share with the community. Hopefully the idea has enough value that people are willing to help accomplish the task at hand.

JADragon3 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:41 am

There could possibly already be an EA out there , or something like it on the web (of Deceit). Not sure but , I want to share with the community. Hopefully the idea has enough value that people are willing to help accomplish the task at hand.
Of course we all gathered here for to find out a way to be a good trader,and peoples comes with different ideas and approaches,so we have to show and share what we have in mind so that possibly some one improve it more or suggest some thing better than
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.