Re: Best Settings for MT4 indicators

Hello Traders,

wanted to give something back and share this strategy with PPO & 3D oscillator. Works for forex and BO (expiry 15-30min). Had nice results on both.

When PPO and 3D crosses i take them for entry and exit. Like in that picture. When RBVI shows flat( marked as red box) dont place any trades.

Also the PPO filters some signals from the 3D oscillator.

Posted the indicators in MT4&MT5 in a zip.

Someone got the RBVI indicator for MT4? Can´t find it anywhere.

Happy trading and have fun...

Muecke wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:15 am Hello Traders,

wanted to give something back and share this strategy with PPO & 3D oscillator. Works for forex and BO (expiry 15-30min). Had nice results on both.

When PPO and 3D crosses i take them for entry and exit. Like in that picture. When RBVI shows flat( marked as red box) dont place any trades.

What are settings for PPO and 3D?

Muecke wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:15 am Hello Traders,

Hi, it is helpful in addition to propose a system, let you know what and how much profit it has brought, otherwise it remains the other proposed system. Thank you.