NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Here is a version of Custom candles - any time frame that has an option to draw wicks as boxes (also it works in the new metatrader 4 too without a need to be compiled in build 509). Example : BoxedWicks set to true and FilledCandles set to true

version 1.04 attach

already @MLADEN add limit bars option to it for quick loading chart & user friend

Set the Candles Unique Identifier of each instance to unique value and then you can place as many instances of the indicator as you wish
example.jpg
custom candles - any time frame 1.04.mq4
(9.67 KiB) Downloaded 515 times
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

Failure is success in progress

Dr. Alexander Elder : successful trading should be a little bit boring.

mladen wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:20 am
Since the poll shows unanimous feeling, let's start with metatrader separate "something interesting please posts here" thread ...

Here is a Gaussian rainbow indicator (as it seems as to be good for this thread)

Dude. This is a thing a beauty. I like the rainbow averages but have always found them to be a bit noisy. I really want to adapt this to my strategy. Are you interested in adapting to MTF by chance ?

JADragon3 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:42 pm
mladen wrote:
Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:20 am
Since the poll shows unanimous feeling, let's start with metatrader separate "something interesting please posts here" thread ...

Here is a Gaussian rainbow indicator (as it seems as to be good for this thread)

Dude. This is a thing a beauty. I like the rainbow averages but have always found them to be a bit noisy. I really want to adapt this to my strategy. Are you interested in adapting to MTF by chance ?
MTF of a rainbow or of a Gaussian?

mladen wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:35 pm
JADragon3 wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:42 pm

MTF of a rainbow or of a Gaussian?
When you put it like that , I'm not really sure. LOL...The way I understand it is , the Gaussian is something of a filtering function added to a rainbow moving average ? So whatever this indicator is , I think adding MTF will help catch the accumulative/distributive qualities of some candlestick patterns on lower time frames. Kind of an early warning signal. Forgive me if I am not wording it correctly and adding confusion. I'm not what you would call a well educated man.

1. Similar Topics

1. This indicator is interesting, pls make an EA

2 Replies 1080 Views

by so2526, Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:44 pm in Coding Help

2 Replies
    2. 5 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”