Re: NMC (New Metatrader 4) Compatible indicators thread

mrtools wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 12:23 pm Found this picture maybe we can code something similar.
Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks and pretty explanation :)
actually i was trying on "3c_JCCIX2" and this needs to "JCCIX" in indicator folder,when compile it giving errors so i request for :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 12:58 pm Dearest MRTOOLS
Thanks and pretty explanation :)
actually i was trying on "3c_JCCIX2" and this needs to "JCCIX" in indicator folder,when compile it giving errors so i request for :)
JCCIX needs to be made compatible, It also needs at least 3 include files that need to be made compatible, since we have a jurik function, in my opinion it would be easier to simply make it in one file, instead of 5. But if somebody wants to make it all compatible, be my guest.

mrtools wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 1:20 pm JCCIX needs to be made compatible, It also needs at least 3 include files that need to be made compatible, since we have a jurik function, in my opinion it would be easier to simply make it in one file, instead of 5. But if somebody wants to make it all compatible, be my guest.
"be my guest"...are you sure you are willing to invite those brave coders into your house?