Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MaxTorque wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:14 am

Thank´s for the trading approach.

Am I right, you open the trade after arrow appear and then crossing the MA´s ??
yes.. the lines are not MA's . its comination of indicators .. :)
we cannot blindly follow arrows and needs to follow trend.. :) to avoid the trade lose and flat market conditions.
there are several option even arrow painted location is in a strong side/weak side to confrim the trade to open.. . i just doing these expriements ...
before i was impression for 10min, but not.. better for 5min.. is trade shows win rate higher..
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

@merka,
its not yet released and in expriement stage.. BTW, you may look previous stratgies can test and post the results and suggestions to imrpove the same
a consecutive trades at different pairs shall be posted (min 4 to 6 )
thanks and your contribution for BO shall be appreciated for the BO traders and new traders..

sal wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:28 am @merka,
its not yet released and in expriement stage.. BTW, you may look previous stratgies can test and post the results and suggestions to imrpove the same
a consecutive trades at different pairs shall be posted (min 4 to 6 )
thanks and your contribution for BO shall be appreciated for the BO traders and new traders..
@sal
ok I will read the thread but I saw in the past you were using TMA.
Suggestion: do not use any repainting indicators in your strategy.
Thanks

Hi Sal , your work is very interesting , im testing in this moment Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy , im testing many systems and my conclusion is better no use arrows , why ?
Because if u use arrows u restrict your entries , and the people always gonna cry about "re painting arrows" , people get angry if Free system re paint . I hate that kind of people :v , please no use arrows and only explain when we can make a put or call option.

Thanks
"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor." ElonMusk

KayserCh wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:33 am Hi Sal , your work is very interesting , im testing in this moment Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy , im testing many systems and my conclusion is better no use arrows , why ?
Because if u use arrows u restrict your entries , and the people always gonna cry about "re painting arrows" , people get angry if Free system re paint . I hate that kind of people :v , please no use arrows and only explain when we can make a put or call option.

Thanks
Arrows are only guiding traders for a trend which doesnt means the trade must open as per arrows. There is logic to develop a arrow and it controlled. The same if we use any indicators . for.... example you are testing Mladens PTL system and there is a rule given by the developer. If you use that rule as arrow which helps to visualize the rules easily..
A new trader and even me, some time forget or bymistake wrong entry trades by missing rules. This can be avoid. This is only benefit of arrows.
thanks for your post and try to develop your own logic and make expreiment and post here will be more helps to BO traders :):).