Re: MT4 Multi Time Frame (MTF) Indicators

matrix5061 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:23 pm
heikenashioscillator_mtfalerts.mq4

heikenashiosc_histo_mtfalerts.mq4

hello mrtool the indi not working mind taking a look at it. i posted the image link of what the indi looks like on chart. thank you very much.
Matrix5061, did you try the one posted here:: https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295361023 ?

Reposting it and make sure you have the indicator Heiken Ashi in your indicators folder.

Dear Mladen and Mrtools, I have been experimenting on the attached "xo mtf alerts choosable symbols" indie , and I love the option, where you can opt fr the arrow to be on the newest bar of the highest time ( that is when, there is a change in trend, the arrow appears on the first candle). Is it possible to make the indie give a signal alert at the open of the change in trend candle, rather than the close or the middle of the change in trend candle. Please, I know nothing about coding so ignore it if it isn't possible.

C0D319 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 pm Hello mrtools
Chaikin Money Flow Indicator
Do you Add Level alert and Multi Time Frame
Thanks
Cmf color mtf-alerts nmc
Rather than using some orphan code (yours one) use this of our experts code,smoothed with T3 - 4 coloring - 3 state alerting - mtf - when T3 periods less than 1 it draw as per your (in picture the upper sw is your indicator with red line)
posted here at "Various Indicators" thread
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295361211
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

C0D319 wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:33 pm Hello mrtools
Chaikin Money Flow Indicator
Do you Add Level alert and Multi Time Frame
Thanks
COD319, made this version mtf (it already had the alerts) has a choice of quantile bands or floating levels, coloring choices are based on slope change, mid line cross or outer levels cross. The alerts are based on color change.