Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TraderAnton61 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:18 pm

Dear Mladen,

I have searched up the indicator but it looks like something different...I have found a picture for an example (These levels are based on daily percentage change compared to previous day close)

Regards
Anton
A couple of interesting indicators you may want to try. For the Daily average Fibo , just change the percentages to what you are looking for

TraderAnton61 wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:58 pm Hello everyone,

I would have an request for an indicator:

It should show calculated from previous day/week/month close, the price levels where 0,25% / 0,50% / 0,75% / 1.0 ...till...3%, price change would be.

For example when market opens today, I would like to have the price levels, where EU made 0,50% daily&weekly&monthly gain.

Hope you can understand what I mean, my english is sadly bad.

Thanks a lot
Anton
A couple of interesting indicators you may want to try. For the Daily average Fibo , just change the percentages to what you are looking for

Could an indicator be designed based on this indicator, a trendline for the CCI, to show an alert based on an ANGLE? The angle would only need to be assessed and alerted when the CCI indicator was over the momentum level of plus 100 or under the momentum level of minus 100.
I understand this indicator cannot be used but I hope that a coder can use the principle to make a new one.
The obvious setting would be around 5 degrees for reversal up and 85 degrees for reversal down.
The atttached illustration shows the red primary trendline over the momentum level of 100 on the CCI indicator and awaiting the secondary trendline to give a reversal short entry.
Thanks
TEAMTRADER
Attachments

mladen wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:45 am

Anton

Those are not based on %
ROC is
Good morning Mladen,

I think we are talking about two different things, I'm sorry that I couldn't really explain it simpler :)

For example EURUSD is now -0,12% and I would like to see in the chart the price level (1.1700 for example) when it would reach -0,25% , -0,50% and so on.

JADragon3 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:13 am

JADragon3 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:09 am

Thanks a lot jADragon3, I will test them all out today, appreciate it :)

CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TraderAnton61 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:36 pm

Good morning Mladen,

I think we are talking about two different things, I'm sorry that I couldn't really explain it simpler :)

For example EURUSD is now -0,12% and I would like to see in the chart the price level (1.1700 for example) when it would reach -0,25% , -0,50% and so on.

Thanks a lot jADragon3, I will test them all out today, appreciate it :)
No problem man. Hope it helps out. I know it has helped me. Keep it simple 8-)