Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

sal wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:04 pm Use TPL.. :)
and check inside the all indicators are there and which is missed in chart just open and close, then it will appear in screen.
i saw missing of S/R , MA colour missing & SSRC.
Thank you for the quick response , is it possible to share the indicators and settings so I can drop them on the chart as the template is not working for me, If you don't mind you can send me a personal message so we don't clutter the thread with my Mt4 issues Thanks again, much appreciated

Buoyancy wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:06 pm Thank you for the quick response , is it possible to share the indicators and settings so I can drop them on the chart as the template is not working for me, If you don't mind you can send me a personal message so we don't clutter the thread with my Mt4 issues Thanks again, much appreciated
i can give you the setting by late today. (i am in duty )..:)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

My Friends,
i prepare the new set for the same. i am not sure why its happened.. sorry for that.. :(
pls. try to tuned the settings as per your loction..
New Tips.
1) make sure the MA colour line must be very close to the TMA channel when arrows painted..
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
RomanUkraine

FRIENDS,
A upgraded indicator called "NEWGEN" upcoming and its is under testing mode. Expiry -10min in MTF -1min chart
Only just can see signal "arrows" for open trade
testing start today morning..
thanks for the sincere endless support for the developer who is from the forum itself and also loves B.O system.
i feel that our BO friends not intetested to post their openion and results. who is more active here in this BO topic only will share this new indicator which i hope this is trade results are between 85% -98% (see snaps)
Attachments

ekmanso1 wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:47 pm Okay boss...I'm a newbie that is why I haven't made any immense contribution to this thread...I'm looking forward to test your indicator
hi newbie,
no boss here in this topic all are friends, .:) keep share your dieas if new or posted strategy to develop... keep in touch..
before to get new indictor, you may please share stratgey whcih you feel and trade in demo to post :wtf: