Re: Various indicators

mladen wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:48 pm That indicator is using objects for drawing and that makes it CPU heavy
You can use some version that does not have that filled areas and then it will work with much less CPU burden :)
Well, I know exactly when my metatrader doesn't respond as quickly as it should and this indi (I'm testing everything on 1M with different than default settings) made even scrolling back on chart slow and laggy. I don't remember a single indi made by you to be this laggy, even with objects/filled areas. Thats why I mentioned it here. Just placing it on chart increased my cpu load from 5 to 15% immediately (with no data incoming) and scrolling back made cpu go up to full 1 core (25%). Just my 2 cents, maybe someone else can confirm or negate the lagging issue (and then the problem is on my side which is possible).

mades wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:26 pm Well, I know exactly when my metatrader doesn't respond as quickly as it should and this indi (I'm testing everything on 1M with different than default settings) made even scrolling back on chart slow and laggy. I don't remember a single indi made by you to be this laggy, even with objects/filled areas. Thats why I mentioned it here. Just placing it on chart increased my cpu load from 5 to 15% immediately (with no data incoming) and scrolling back made cpu go up to full 1 core (25%). Just my 2 cents, maybe someone else can confirm or negate the lagging issue (and then the problem is on my side which is possible).
mades

I have tried to explain : that particular version is imitating what is available in metatrader 5 as fill drawing style. But since we do not have that same drawing stile in metatrader 4. objects are used to have similar thing as fill draw stile. That requires a lot of objects and that brings us to the hart of the problem : metatrader "does not like" when there are a lot of objects.

You can :
1. use the version that does not have the fill, but has the colored line
2. st the max bars on chart to some small(er) value

Keeping the objects to have the "fill style" can not be made faster and will always make CPU lag unless you use it on very limited number of bars

sync filter`- low pass apz bands mtf - (on chart)
The version with interpolated mtf - alerts and arrows - usual prices for filter - 12 filter types
(Hamming,Hanning,Blackman,Blackman Harris,Blackman Nutall,Nutall,Bartlet zero end points,Bartlet-Hann,Hann,Sine,Lanczos,Flat top) - (experts plz correct me) :)
11 MA methods ( "SMA","EMA","SMMA","LWMA","LSMA","TriMA","SWMA","VWMA","HullMA","NonLagMA","LWM parabolic")
up/dpwn deviation separately controlled - and frequency cutoff values
Experts can better explain what "frequency cutoff" is about
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Cycles In Time And Money : An interesting details by Stuart Belknap, Ph.D. - worth reading his pdf

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:47 am Super Passband Filter 1.1
Extended version - thanks to mladen :)
Color filling % - unique ID - main line width
A lot of combinations can be created - even for any TF and of any trading strategy (short/long/medium)
experimenting advised :)
Very fantastic tool so i like request to experts for some Averaging methods to main line if applicable with newest prices
Heloo Mntiwana and Mladen
There may also be alerts as in the capture below :
Thank you !

Blau - ergodic di & alerts
This is "Mladen's" version Blau Ergodic Di (divergence index) with alerts
MLADEN : This would be a William Blau ergodic divergence indicator --- in his book he does not have an explicit definition of "ergodic" version of divergence indicator (which he also call a "numerator of TSI" (true strength index) ,but if we apply the logic of how he "convert" a simple indicator to an ergodic version this would be it,in this one 2 kinds of alerts are already included - zero cross and signal cross)